Augmented Reality Gaming [Whitelist] | [Dedicated Server] | 50 Players | 24/7 | NEW IP

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name):

IGN (In-Game Name): Aradorsilverfang

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I want to join people inplaying this game, take out, pirates, maybe a little friendly PVP

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: yes i do and i really like them

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: yes i do

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): TerraVolt

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: Because I want to make an awesome capital ship that won\'t get griefed that everyone in the faction I join can enjoy. I just want to have fun and I\'m sick of all the griefers on non-whitelisted serves.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): xMACEx

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: i like mincraft, so i figured instead of getting blown up by creepers, ill get blown up by pirates

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?:i do

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?:yes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): FlyingPumpkin

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I\'ve always found whitelisted servers to be a far better community of people than other servers and I would very much like to join yours. I\'m looking for a server safe from griefers that I can continue to come back to and enjoy the game how it should be played.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: I\'ve read and understand the rules entirely.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes I understand I have th right to appeal any ban.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Application

IGN (In-Game Name): doyllomian

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I would really like to play with others and learn more about the game. I already played on some other server.I really want to get in a server with some rules because people can easily scavenge everything you do.

Reaction score
    IGN (In-Game Name):Bucktail

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?:I would like to build a assult frigate and team up with others in pvp.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes I do.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Turbo_Havoc

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?:

I am fairly new to this game but I really like all the possibilities that multiplayer has to offer. You should whitelist me because I believe I can bring some of my creativity and dedication to this server!

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?:

I understand the rules very clearely

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?:

I understand that in the event of a ban, I have the right to appeal it!

Thank you for your time!

See you in game!

Reaction score
    IGN (In-Game Name): Snowfyr3

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: Cos, I am a girl! :D Oh yeah, and I am awesome, friendly, love to build things and I am new to the game. Also, which is the most inportant to me, my friends already are whitelisted...I will be lonely without them. :\'( I hope one of these reasons was good enough. :D

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Most assuredly! ^_^

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes,a nd I will exercise this right if ever needed, though, I hope I won\'t need to.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i want in

IGN: CynicalTyrant

i hate people killing on the spot and i dont get a decent ship bcoz i get fragged b4 i can even fight back. i hate lowbie-killing.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i been on servers and helped with them but grifeing was the worst peps did it all day long.i would love to join a good server like this.i will be on almost 24/7 im on lots and if im going to be on why not be on a good clan.

i will not break the rules and if i do i would think a baned is far and why would i be saying this if it was not true

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): CNoone

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I like group play with coordination and manner. I really like the no attacking when others is building rule.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes, I do.