Augmented Reality Gaming [Whitelist] | [Dedicated Server] | 50 Players | 24/7 | NEW IP

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: De razz

Why should we whitlist you on our server: well i just want to play with others that wont kill me and want to play and have fun.

Do you understandthat breaking any above rulescan warrent a ban?: yes and i will follow to the best i can

Do you understand that you have the right to appeal any ban?: yes i understand

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Jargon

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I am a comitted player once I get to know a server, and I\'ve been looking for a server that allows the type of gameplay ARG offers.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Of course. Nothing is more fair.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: I do.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Renn

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: Because i want to play on a mature and fair server, alot of fun can be had with this game with a proper rule set, which it looks like you have.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes, of course.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    can you please white list me i have read all the rules and will follow them

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): du5a

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I have never been banned on a server before and I\'m interested in playing multiplayer.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes

Reaction score
    Looked at your post, the format was sort of right but not completely. Read again and copy, paste, and fill out the correct format. Thank you!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    GN (In-Game Name): Angeluslul

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: im very new at this game and i hope i can find some nice guys to play with them

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes, I understand all!

pls pls pls pls =)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Slayah

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I would to build in a server with a PVP zone and to start with a lot of cash without the Griefers.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: I understand that I can get Banned

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes I do.

Reaction score
    IGN (In-Game Name): ChippySound

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I have been playing with some friends on a server for a long time and now it went down and the admins havn\'t even said anything on their forum about it. So I want to be on a stable server where people obey the rules (LOVE the whitelist) and the admins are good and fair.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name):FairerAura

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I\'m good at following rules, and I\'m not a griefer

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Please post in this format for Whitelist.

IGN (In-Game Name): TheCapn09

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?:I\'m looking for a nice group of players to hang out with and build ships and stations, and learn as much about the game as I can. I\'m also a small twitch.tv streamer trying to grow my channel. my twitch url is www.twitch.tv/thecapn09

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes I do understand it takes rules to run and maintain a decent server.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes that a very great thing to have. If someone had a misunderstanding.

Reaction score
    IGN (In-Game Name):Cpt_Neira

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I mostly freelance mercheint that helaps uthers in need. I can help or add chaos if needed. but most of the time im nice. i like to use skype to chat. i dis like typing lol

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?:yes

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: yes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Dragoxz

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: Because i wanna play in this server since it seems fun and stable.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?:I do and i agree to them

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?:I understand