Augmented Reality Gaming [Whitelist] | [Dedicated Server] | 50 Players | 24/7 | NEW IP

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name):

IGN (In-Game Name): TRIGGA_SCOPEZ

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: i love building things and i would love to build a spacestation and salvage things and just have fun in general.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: yes i do and i would not break the rules

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: yes i do

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Sakirma

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I am searching for a server which is a good place to play on it, also I want to learn more about the game.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: obviously yes ofcourse

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: yes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Please post in this format for Whitelist.

IGN (In-Game Name): Burrito

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I am a Burrito, I like this game a lot; and I would like some action on a server ;) Think your server will fit me good and I am also a very friendly person; just mentioning that.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yeap

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Probably wont be neccessary, but yeah.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Deathreapery

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I\'m liking playing starmade and want to join your server as it looks like fun, I like having fun and won\'t annoy or aggravate other players...

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yup I understand

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Solice2o0

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: Because I\'m not one of those kids that downloads a Starmade ship off the website and ports it to that game.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: I completely understand, and I agree with it.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes I do, and will only appeal my ban (if I do get banned) if I feel, and it\'s truly unjustified.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Skye

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I have found a new found love for Starmade and I would love to get into it as much as others do. I\'m an active player and have alot of free time on my hands, except for exams weeks at my uni.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN
    dmking

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?:

i love role playng games, i will join corporation where we all can build massive ships fight each other in big wars... colonise planets,stations,asteroids, and i think that this server has friendly users like me.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?:

yes, rules are created to be followed.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?:

yes i do.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN
    datoska

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?:

i\'ve been playng procedural games like that, i have some own projects on unity 3d engine, ineed friendly people and i think that this server is best for me, i love building,colonising planets... and of curse game is not game without wars corporation vs corporation

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?:

yes, no rules in the world would be chaos reigned

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?:

yes.