Augmented Reality Gaming [Whitelist] | [Dedicated Server] | 50 Players | 24/7 | NEW IP

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Lol sorry, all I could think of was:

Do you understand that you have the right to appeal any ban?:

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_y9AzlVgMZk0/TMC8gIBd7tI/AAAAAAAAAFQ/31iqQcyVKIM/s1600/its_a_trap.jpg&imgrefurl=http://brianwjoiner.blogspot.com/&h=374&w=288&sz=32&tbnid=hKnVam08j2qylM:&tbnh=123&tbnw=95&zoom=1&usg=__2AtOYodYkNXozoVUnztKMP8QzY8=&docid=yysop8lGF9U8HM&sa=X&ei=DgBfUsScLoXM2gX7ioDICA&ved=0CC4Q9QEwAA

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: mechanikilla

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: Well playing in my own server was fun at first, getting used to the tools and controls but now im interested in joining a trusty 24/7 server without greifers so i can learn a few more things like factory mechanics. Now that i know what whitelisted means, this is the server for me. I first learned the frustraton of getting greifed in minecraft, trust me, i realy dont plan on doing it myself.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: i understand and agree.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: i doubt ill need to but yes.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name):ghost35

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?:i like this game and this is best server i find i wanna build a city or space station and play with friends

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: yes and i agree with rules

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?:yes i understand

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Dieselpunk_Cyborg

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: Because I am mature and will not break rules. I like interacting with other players and I am a good builder, having played minecraft for 3 years. I don\'t build plain cubes :P

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes I understand.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes I do.

Reaction score
    IGN (In-Game Name): hellspawn3200

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: looking for a server to play on. bored playing single player

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: yes

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: yes.

Reaction score
    IGN (In-Game Name): Thomas Jetson

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I may be able to contribute something to your community. You would have to whitelist me to find out.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes.

Reaction score
    IGN (In-Game Name): snixer

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: iam looking for a serious server where you can have fun with other people pvp trading etc but without people griefing, abusing and just attacking just for the hell of it

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: thats why i apply

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: i would assume som since otherwise bans could be made even if there was no real issue and also bans could also be abused easily.

Reaction score
    To everyone hoping for whitelist, the server is dead. The owner did turn off the server a few months back, making a whitelist application useless. Feel free to petition for it to be reactivated though, many community members would love to have the server back.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): PrivateAlpha

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: What other reason does one besides for the joy of companionship?

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Aye

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Aye

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Mechamind

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: To play with other players and I was in an active mincraft community so I love building stuff.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: yes

Reaction score
    IGN: Wallespider56

Why should you whitelist me?

Ive never been banned on a server and the one i usually play on is down because of financial issues. If you allow me to join ill try my best to help out others and maybe others can do a favor and help me with building cuz im pretty terrible.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?

As certain as a PB&J sandwhich with all the right ingredients.

Do you understand that you have to right to appeal any ban?

Yes sure as glass is clear. ;D

P.S. Could plz Pm me cuz i dont constantly check forum pages thx.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Applicaion:

IGN: toodamnfresh(no capitals)

Why should you whitelist me? I want to have fun playing with a large community of players, and you guys seem pretty cool :D

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban? Yes

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?Yes

Reaction score
    Why should we whitelist you on our server? I love building cool looking ships and space stations and I\'ve never been banned from a server before.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrent a ban? Yes I do

Do you understand you have the right to appeal any ban? Yes I do

Reaction score
    IGN (In-Game Name): ChrisXV

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I would love to play with others and build a station to fight others or just salvage, I have never been banned and would very much like to be a part of this server

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: yes i do and i agree with them

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: yes i do

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (Zaraki):

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?:
    I want to try this game in MP i was playing on SP for some time and i like it.. so after i see how it goes online i might get the full game.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?:

I do.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?:

I do.

Reaction score
    IGN: NerdInABush

Im freindly and will go out of my way to help anyone who needs it, I want to join due to all the hostile people in the other public servers, I would love to join so I can build my ship without it getting destroyed within the first few seconds of spawning.

Do you understasnd that breaking any of these rules could warrant a ban? I understand this

Do you understand that you have the right to appeal for a ban? I undertand this also

Thank you - NerdInABush

Reaction score
    im dawah200 id like to join and just have fun mainly. this seemed like a good one to me to join. yes i understand the banning system. p.s. pls msg me if i get whitelisted it would help lemme know ty see ya in game i hope.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): mrdeez

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: i like creating and build stuff with outhers rather then destroy and like to be keept to my own prodjekt that others can view without blowing up half of it beforehand.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: yes

Reaction score
    D. Anything admins deem as Griefing.

Translation: admins may ban you whenever they wish

Soo fair...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (Santhran):

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: i am a active player who enjoy\'s building big ships and stations and i enjoy playing with people/friends

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: yes i understand

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?:yes