Augmented Reality Gaming [Whitelist] | [Dedicated Server] | 50 Players | 24/7 | NEW IP

Reaction score
    noah4mc

because i like whitelist server because they are not as full as public servers therefor being more fun

yes i do understand

yes i do understand

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Mack_Attack

You should whitelist me because I am willing to respect the rules, and I\'d like to join a server where there is no griefing, and I can just have fun!

Indeed.

Yes I do.

Reaction score
    Application

IGN (In-Game Name): Soban

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I want to play the game and build interesting ships/space stations

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: yes, i do understand

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: yes, i do understand

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Manaravak

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?:

I\'ve been enjoying this game quite a bit and I want to move on from minecraft to Starmade. This seems like a great server to start on and have fun with my little brother. Plus I\'ll vote. :p

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?:

Of course!

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?:

I do, but I\'ll just stay out of that situation. :)

Also, If I do become accepted could you please whitelist \"Psyberian\" also, He\'s my brother, his internet went down so I wanna try and get him to play as soon as it\'s fixed. He\'d end up saying the same things I did anyways. lol

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Ficarra1002

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: A server with more people is a server with more fun.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Of course.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yep, wont need to though.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): L_U_R_C_H

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: This is my second day playing and feel I gots the basics down, oooh did I mention I LOVE THIS GAME ! :p looking forward to jamming with u guys.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes

Thanks.

Reaction score
    I would be a good person to add to your server because I won\'t attack anyone without reason, won\'t steal or grief under any circumstances, I\'m only looking to improve the gaming experience of those around me and have some fun myself. I was never big into PVP, so I won\'t be super agressive towards new players, but I\'m looking forward to making enemies too.

If I don\'t follow the rules, I get banned, just like on my old MC server.

If I do get banned, I can appeal.

Reaction score
    IGN: Quetzalcoatl

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: Because I would like to enter a good community to play amongst players, as my experience with non-whitelist servers have been poor, and I would like to try your server.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Application

IGN (In-Game Name): Storm

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I want to solely play the game and build interesting ships/space stations

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: yes, i do understand

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: yes, i do understand

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Asrean

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I\'m a mature, easy going player. New to the game and just want to work stuff out.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: yes

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: yes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    IGN AAlexandrosTGreat

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?:BecAuSe I lIkE sTaRmAdE aNd WoUld LoVe TO join your awesome server seems fund

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?:rules arnt ment to be broken bent manipulated etc so of course i do

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?:yea

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Application to be whitelisted, details are:

IGN (In-Game Name): Rezoken

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I am new the Star-Made universe and I am looking for a server to join where I can team up with people or join a faction and start building massive fleets. I am really inspired by Battlestar Gallactica and would like be able to build the mother ships for Faction mates to dock at. Once built, I would like to test them out against pirates, players, team-vs-team and faction-vs-faction wars.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes, and I agree with the rules.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes. But it won\'t be neccessary :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN : Bennjerry

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I love to play the game and you have no reason to not accept me. I can bring a dynamic factor into play, and possibly bring other friends to the server as well. I can assure you that I am a competent young adult, who would definatly enjoy being a part of your community.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Completely

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes, and I will exercise this right in the appropriate situation.

Reaction score
    IGN (In-Game Name): SirCoolo

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: Because I want to join an active server that does not allow random people to join just to grief others and get away with it, also the server is one of the most replied ones in the list, so it must have many players on at all times.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Of course. Duh.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yeah.

Reaction score
    IGN: Batilda

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I\'m an eager, hard working player and also an engineering student that knows a few tricks about ship design.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Affirmitive

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Iced_Coffee

Whywhitelist you?: Im sick of being a freelance builder or trader on small servers. I want to do something big such as join a faction. This server seem exelent for the things Im thinking, such as building a city on a planet, creating flying cars for the planet, etc. you egt the drift, trading and colonization.

Breaking rules can warrent ban: I completely understand and have read everything.

You haev the right to appeal to any bans: yes, I understand

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Dregre

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I would love to move my creations out of single-player and into multi-player. I\'m not a great builder, but I am improving. Also I would like to join in on some battles, and hopefully a faction ^^

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes, I undestand.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Facekillz

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I don\'t cause problems, and if I do, there is a good reason. I mostly just derp off somewhere and build stuff, avoiding other people. I tend to be a a little inactive once I get bored with a game, but that\'s pretty much the only negative thing I can think of.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes.

EDIT: I am an idiot and got my IGN wrong, :P

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Portalboy

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: Why not? I am acceptably trusting, I like roleyplaying, I HATE greifers, and I am generally helpful to communities\' economics and stability, as well as just being fun, in my personal opinion. :)

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: I would be a moron if I didn\'t! (yes ;D)

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Absolutely!