alterintel Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username alterintel

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): +05:30

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? I am able to commit as much time is as needed.
    Currently I spend about 2 to 3 hours on the forums a day, so I don't imagine this will be a problem.

How long have you been playing StarMade? I've been playing for a year. June will be my one year mark. I'm very familiar with all the quirks of the alpha stage of this game. And I'm looking forward to helping the community fix those quirks :)

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? I like to hang out with others and just build ships. However given my current assignment in India, this is proving difficult. I'm also looking forward to playing with the new features of Crew and Fauna that will be coming out soon.

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? Best quality: I never lose my temper or curse online. And I'm always respectful to everybody. I'm a good listener, and I like to think I can help serve active community members as well as the occasional lurker who may be looking for help.

What are some of your weaknesses? Really? here's a quote from the Big Bang Theory:
    "Hair too golden? Laugh too musical? World too much a better place for my mere presence in it"

I guess, I'm a closet lurker. I'm not to vocal unless it's needed?

What motivates you to become a council member? I want to help make this game better by helping the community contribute to it's completion :)

How do you contribute to the community currently? I spend a fair amound of time in chat, helping out when I can. I've also contributed quite a bit to community content:

here is a video I just made about my updated Firefly Serenity ship:

you can download this ship here

I also have a love for Star Trek ships. This is a video of the USS Sao Paulo. It's based off of the Defiant:

I was also one of the first people to build a folding ship for storage on a carrier:

I'm not just limited to ships. I've also tried my hand at making skins. Though I'm not very good at it, I took a crack at Malcolm Reynolds:

you can download this skin here

And I also made a pretty good tutorial for a Sexy AMS turret. It's cool because it's fits flush against your ship's hull, and it doesn't require any systems to go under the skin of the hull.

You can download it here

I also recognize the need for survival builds. This starter station is very cheap and can be build with simple materials:

You can download this station here

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

Status
    Not open for further replies.