Admin Commands for StarMade

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Likeable
    One I think could be handy in the future would be something like a /control which would allow the selected entity to be entered (assuming it isn't currently controlled) from any distance as long as it's selected. That way admin's would be able to jump directly into a core without having to travel a long distance or destroy an entity. It would also allow them to enter a ship which is glitching out and move it, without deleting it.
    Try holding F1 and then press F8 with your target entity selected.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    It would be great if there were more accurate versions of /tp and /tp_to so you would teleport in the exact location of other astronaut...sometimes it takes a frustratingly long time to get to the player when you are in different points within a sector. Also, it would make it more handy to tp players out when they've got stuck underground or inside a planet core.

I understand there can be problems when you teleport a ship into another ship and that's probably the reason such command doesn't exist. But I'd trust admins to be that wise they'd not use it inside a ship core.