Adimo Ship-Builders

Reaction score
    You do know cameras can be behind blocks and look through, right?
    Other than that, great work on the build - but can I see it from the back? There is a bit more detail over there the camera angle is hiding, I think.

Reaction score
    You can increase the sector size to 5000 meters or something like that, that way the the sky won't look to messed up with planets.
    I don't think that is entirely a bad thing...

Here you go, my good sir!
    The ship looks just as good, if not better from behind!
    What did you do on the edges to make them rough like that? (Or is that a graphical glitch...)
    And yep - there is some detail hiding here, nice detail.

Reactions: Mariux
    Reaction score
    I don't think that is entirely a bad thing...

The ship looks just as good, if not better from behind!
    What did you do on the edges to make them rough like that? (Or is that a graphical glitch...)
    And yep - there is some detail hiding here, nice detail.
    I believe it's just the angle :)

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I should build the ship on my avatar sometime on a 1 pixel to 1 block scale.

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    That would be interesting to see I wounder if it could do anything
    It'll probably be a light corvette. I'll likely call it snake, because it's a bit like Python, except a lot smaller.

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    A specific somebody stated this on my ships (on another thread):
    if you want to prove something,dont go for the ships we built 2 years ago...
    go for the best ones,and there are many..
    lets see..
    My Trident cruiser? my SkyBox? Spirit.. or Infinity maybe? or Dals Milano? Nexus pirate station? SFW knight? Halberd?
    (EDIT* these are just the tip of the iceberg,dals best ships are not even available for dl,like penumbra,but im confident that even these will give you severe headaches and days/weeks lost trying)
    i will enjoy watching this thread,good luck
    well,you guys continue here,i will be back in 4-5 hrs with a coffee to read all this..
    i will go now to ACTUALLY contribute to this game
    Mariux,im not saying that you guys cant build great ships,i know you can,i have seen them all,i go around community content every day and vote for the great ones,really sexy looking ships i admit. BUT the part where you want to build better looking ships than the ones Dalmont already made,or my ships..left me laughing for minutes.
    I understand this as a challenge. tenk11kamikaza thinks he, along with his Mushroom Fleet bandwagon thinks they're better then everyone else just because MF's builds get all the dev attention. I want to prove them wrong. My first step is to refine the aging building style of mine. That's the reason why I built the Endeavor. It took me far more time then it would normally take me to build a ship of this size (8 or so hours), but this is mainly because I was doing a LOT of experimenting, undoing and redoing. But the result is totally worth it. Now I not only have an excellent looking ship, but also 8 hours of refining my building style. Take a look.

EDIT no, It's not me versus MF, but I'm proving Skylord's insults wrong.

Reaction score
    That is very nice indeed, well done. 8 hours isn't that long for a ship this size either.

Reaction score
    A specific somebody stated this on my ships (on another thread):

I understand this as a challenge. tenk11kamikaza thinks he, along with his Mushroom Fleet bandwagon thinks they're better then everyone else just because MF's builds get all the dev attention. I want to prove them wrong. My first step is to refine the aging building style of mine. That's the reason why I built the Endeavor. It took me far more time then it would normally take me to build a ship of this size (8 or so hours), but this is mainly because I was doing a LOT of experimenting, undoing and redoing. But the result is totally worth it. Now I not only have an excellent looking ship, but also 8 hours of refining my building style. Take a look.

EDIT no, It's not me versus MF, but I'm proving Skylord's insults wrong.
    That's the best looking ship I've ever seen you make Mariux. And that's saying something.

I think that comment by Luke was more or less an open challenge for all of us builders, and use this to propel us all to new heights :)

Well, it's going to take me a lot more than 8 hours to refine my own building style, but motivation is all I need to give it a go.

#Respecttoall

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    That's the best looking ship I've ever seen you make Mariux. And that's saying something.

I think that comment by Luke was more or less an open challenge for all of us builders, and use this to propel us all to new heights :)

Well, it's going to take me a lot more than 8 hours to refine my own building style, but motivation is all I need to give it a go.

#Respecttoall
    Thanks, glad you both like the ship. It will be the new design direction I'll be taking with my Adimo designs. And, about tenk11kamikaza , it's not just a challenge, it was quite an insult. But the more he punches me, the stronger and more determined I get.

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8

Working on a complete redesign of the Python. It was a long long time since I build the MkII (more then a year) which was the last complete redesign and even more then that since I built the MkI, which was one of the first ships I built in Starmade.

Reaction score
    good luck on the ships mariux I have to say you build ships people can use in game tenk11 ehh his are more really good looking paper weights that can melt a older computer

Reactions: Mariux

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    good luck on the ships mariux I have to say you build ships people can use in game tenk11 ehh his are more really good looking paper weights that can melt a older computer
    Thanks. I wish I could rate "Like" "Agree" and "Funny" at the same time xD

Anyways, I have made more progress on Python MkV. I'm planning on putting a wheeled (airplane-like) landing gear, which should look really cool.

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I may release the Endeavor AND Raptor MkII which I forgot to release earlier today.

Also, I'd like to ask if there is a ship in the whole Adimo lineup you'd like to see refitted that is not refitted already (for example, the Rhino or Harpy)

Reaction score
    Hang on a minute, what's this?!!

More details to follow in the coming days, stay tuned!

Reactions: Rumcajz