Adimo Ship-Builders

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    The ships seem to be ready for everyone to download. Get them while they're hot :p

Reaction score
    ALLUVION-CLASS LIGHT DESTROYER REVEALED
    Generation 3 has arrived for the Foehammer

Full album release+description+download available by Friday/Saturday.
    Questions welcome!

Last edited:

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I'm currently in the planning stage of the Challenger heavy dropship/gunship. I already have a design in mind, and it's pretty darn amazing.

Reactions: Sven_The_Slayer
    Reaction score
    Alluvion-Class Light Destroyer
    Generation III: Libezia>Foehammer>Alluvion

More Pictures

Alluvion Squadron

Hangar Viewing corridor

Crew/AI Deck

Mess/Information Room

FULL ALBUM: http://imgur.com/a/oqTrE

The direct descendant to the Foehammer, the Alluvion represents the first of the truly 3rd Generation Robin Industrial Shipyards (subsidiary of the Adimo Ship-Builders). With many lessoned learned from previous models, this ship is both heavily armed, decently defended, and possesses a full military grade interior (it's more colourful too). In contrast to the dark bowels of the Foehammer, the Alluvion's insides are bright, well lit and comfortable.

6 Renegade fighters sit comfortably in the hangar, while the exterior is defended with 14 heat-seeker turrets and 8 broadside cannons. The 6 Cannons are split into 2 batteries, while the 3 lock-ons can blow massive dents in shields or craters in hulls. 4 additional Anti-strike craft heat-seekers are built into the hull too. All weapons have the explosive effect

While it has a smaller number of shields for a ship it's side (1.3 million, 88000 recharge), it sacrifices this for a greater amount of power (31 million), infinite radar-jam (capable of jammed-jumps/stealthed turret-missile bombardment/~25 seconds of jammed firing) and an amazing 41.2% OVERDRIVE system (max 106 km/h). With an average jump-drive/scanner installed, this ship is will make it almost impossible to disengage if it has a beat on you.

The cost is quite expensive, as advanced hull is used. We at Adimo like good quality hull. Finally, every display board has an interesting piece of information, so each one is worth checking out!

Download (awaiting approval): http://starmadedock.net/content/adimo-alluvion-class-light-destroyer.1828/

Reactions: Rumcajz

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8

Gott even more done, now with stripes on the wings and some other details. The interior is also pretty much complete, but I'll post pics of that later.

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Testing recording software... I'm planning on making ship release videos, and this is my first step towards that. I'm still looking for good editing programs, so if you know any good ones, please tell :p

Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Testing recording software... I'm planning on making ship release videos, and this is my first step towards that. I'm still looking for good editing programs, so if you know any good ones, please tell :p
    I've often found Camtasia is quite useful for editing.

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    In what form would you all prefer the trailers to be? More of a TV commercial or more of a general showcase style? Both would contain the neccesary elements (interior, epic glory shots, stats will be shown) so don't worry about that.

Reaction score
    Why not a bit of both? Start off with a commercial-style display, then do the in-depth showcase.

Reactions: Mariux

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Why not a bit of both? Start off with a commercial-style display, then do the in-depth showcase.
    Sounds good :)

"Has this ever happened to you?:

-I've got a huge pile of asteroids to salvage!
    -My capital ship is nearly destroyed!

Then look no further then the Bumblebee! The pinnacle of salvaging and repair technology!

We are not responsible if salvaging/repair operations described take more then one terran year to complete. Varranty void if exposed to space.

Bargain at only 999,999.99 credits!

ORDER NOW!"

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I'll do some shots for the Endeavor's trailer today, will attemt to do the editing tommorow (which might take a while considering my little experience on that).

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I did some filming for the Endeavor's trailer, will hopefully edit the video tommorow, or the day after that. I already have some good music picked out and a rough idea of the editing style. If I manage to pull it off, it should be pretty amazing, but I don't expect very good results since it's going to be my first time editing a video.

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Editing today :)

Hopefully will finish it quickly enough so that I can upload the video on the same day.

Reactions: RobinZ52
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    Pretty good video.

You might want to tighten up the Isanth part of the demonstration a bit, maybe just show a few bits, with maybe the points where you get the kills shown. Also, you might want to put timestamps on that as well.

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Pretty good video.

You might want to tighten up the Isanth part of the demonstration a bit, maybe just show a few bits, with maybe the points where you get the kills shown. Also, you might want to put timestamps on that as well.
    Okay, I'll keep that in mind when making the next one.