Adimo Ship-Builders

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    The new Python is now completely finished, will hopefully be able to upload it tommorow.

Reaction score
    Definitely see a stark improvement of your build style compared to your earlier ship from nearly a year ago, the Python looks really good.

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Definitely see a stark improvement of your build style compared to your earlier ship from nearly a year ago, the Python looks really good.
    Thanks. I really want to release it, but as I said I keep forgetting to.

Reaction score
    cool! do you guys have any civilian ship too I cant see to find them like the mobile apartment and some sort of cargo carrier from the old site.

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    cool! do you guys have any civilian ship too I cant see to find them like the mobile apartment and some sort of cargo carrier from the old site.
    A space camper? No, we currently don't have one, but sounds like a cool idea for a ship. I'll give it a try. I might make a new cargo ship, too, the Mule is way outdated.

Reaction score
    Throwback Monday (thursday's too far away bleh)!

Well it's been a while since I've posted on the page, so in preparation for the release of the Mk2 version (one year on!), here's the original, unreleased Geoma-class freighter in all its blocky, rigid glory. Expect the Mk2 version in a space-store near you soon!

Reaction score
    I have a very big request. Can you bring the blizzard up to snuff? I love the Blizzard and it has great potential. thanks:)