Adimo Ship-Builders

Reaction score
    What started out as minor changes ended up being quite big changes.

-Larger front section.
    -Designated Adimo No 12.
    -Extension of back corridor hull.
    -White stripe removed (ended up being slightly impractical unfortunately).

I was just wondering what you guys think, and if you think that this was better than the original. If you guys think that the original was better, then I've still got the blueprint from the first preview, and I'll upload that instead when the time comes. :)
    very nice lengthy ship :D.

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Currently working on getting Python updated. It'll most likely be MkIII, because of all the changes I'm planning to make. Don't expect it until the release of 0,15 though...

Reaction score
    Currently working on getting Python updated. It'll most likely be MkIII, because of all the changes I'm planning to make. Don't expect it until the release of 0,15 though...
    yay :D! the python is a personal favorite of mine and also the blizzard :D!

Reaction score
    And it's about to get better... And deadlier.
    :D! how much deadlier? there better be tons of beams and dumb fire missiles :D. and don't forget the lock on missiles those are rather useful if you don't have a maximum speed limit of 200 million meters per second like me... (I don't like speed limitations) that's why I hate stop signs, redlights and of course speed limit signs... me + fast cars=1 million speeding tickets... -_- that's what I get for having a mercedes benz S-Class. I cant get near fast cars without getting speeding tickets lol. (this comment got offtopic quick still posting it :p) I can edit out all the off topic stuff if you like I don't mind :).

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    :D! how much deadlier? there better be tons of beams and dumb fire missiles :D. and don't forget the lock on missiles those are rather useful if you don't have a maximum speed limit of 200 million meters per second like me... (I don't like speed limitations) that's why I hate stop signs, redlights and of course speed limit signs... me + fast cars=1 million speeding tickets... -_- that's what I get for having a mercedes benz S-Class. I cant get near fast cars without getting speeding tickets lol. (this comment got offtopic quick still posting it :p) I can edit out all the off topic stuff if you like I don't mind :).
    It's fine. I've actually tuned the speed down a bit in order to get some bigger weapons. The main AMC is now a machine gun and has a punch through (or was it piercing) effect on it. All in all, it deals some serious damage. I haven't changed the other weapons yet.

Reaction score
    It's fine. I've actually tuned the speed down a bit in order to get some bigger weapons. The main AMC is now a machine gun and has a punch through (or was it piercing) effect on it. All in all, it deals some serious damage. I haven't changed the other weapons yet.
    good to know! also I just finished reading the post right now talking about piercing and punch through tertiary weapon modifications lol what a coincidence!

Reaction score
    Top to bottom:
    Python MkI
    Python MkII
    Python MkIII (not yet released)
    im already in love with the MKIII :D! also I never released that is what the MKI python looked like :confused:. still looks nice though :P.

Reaction score
    Looking great as ever Mariux!

I cannot afford the time to go on Starmade recently, since I'm having my end-of-the-year exams right now. I'll be hoping to get on and work on some more projects once they're over!

Reactions: Mariux

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8

I cannot afford the time to go on Starmade recently, since I'm having my end-of-the-year exams right now. I'll be hoping to get on and work on some more projects once they're over!
    Thanks. My exams are also soon, so ship building will be slower.

Reaction score
    i get out next week, high school here i come .hope you guys pass the exams and can build more soon

Reaction score
    thanks for the info!
    Thanks. My exams are also soon, so ship building will be slower.
    thanks for the info! and keep up the great work! also do you have a base estimate when both of your large ships are going to be done?

Reaction score
    Top to bottom:
    Python MkI
    Python MkII
    Python MkIII (not yet released)
    I'll try to contain the drool in my mouth.
    Can't wait for the MkIII :D Just make sure to test it with the Blizzard, that's my only concern... but then again the dimensions look just about the same.