Adimo Ship-Builders

Reaction score
    Not bad, but I think that you could've given it a more complex shape, and maybe a nicer turret layout.
    true im not the best at shapes to be honest and I like the kind of turret shape mainly do to the fact that they look nice and its a nice turret design also my current W.I.P has a bit better design and has a better turret layout also I can make better looking designs but they just don't fit my style so I tend not to but I will give it a shot and if I like it I will stick with it :D

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Python's back in action!
    Download: http://starmadedock.net/content/adimo-python-mkii.225/

(Sorry for the bad cockpit view)

Stats: L:141 H:48 W:36

Mass: 4856.9

Thrust: 12399.2

Power: 97469.9 (699121.4 s/sec)

Shields: 566985.0 (10906 s/sec)

Weapon Systems:

*6x extra large AMC cannonss

*2x medium AMC cannons

*2x small AMC cannons

*2x SD-BB missile array

*d1000 missile array

Cost: 35100596

Reactions: MrFURB
    Reaction score
    The Blizzard is a work of art, while I can't even look at the Concord without hurting my eyes. If you make a gunbox,warcube,battlebox sure you can defeat larger ships that are not built solely for combat.
    Agreed. The blizzard is fantastic.

Reactions: Mariux
    Reaction score
    Also, my best advice is to ignore Dark_J. He posted this on the UNSC spirit of fire page.

"this ship is absolutely gorgeous my only complaint is how horrific the stats are for its size I killed that thing with a ship 1/10 its size in only a few seconds and thats very disappointing especially since this ship looks absolutely incredible (im going to have to mod the **** out of this thing XD)"

Reaction score
    Update 9/4/14

The Python has been added to front page, while Tilbo's 'LUT-201 Swallow' is also up for download!

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Nice. Adicordean might even happen if I could contact Vec

Reaction score
    Keep up the good work!

Can't believe how patient you're being with this guy blagging his ships on your thread, you are better men than I.
    Thanks, and seeing the best in people is what we aim for!

News:
    Interior work on the new Frigate-Carrier is coming along nicely, although it is way to early to release teasers (I generally create the interiors before exteriors). Stay tuned!

Reaction score
    Update 12/4/14

Work on the new Carrier has been going at full throttle over the past 2 days! However, while around 85% of the interior has already been completed, the exterior work has barely (if at all) started. Its current WIP statistics is as follows:

Capable of carrying:
    -20 Renegade Fighters
    -10 Bumbleebee Mk3s
    -2 Mules
    -2 Swallows
    -4 Ocelots
    -5 Hounds
    -6 containers and 2 cookies, with the 12 more docking spaces to spare

Interior Teaser (Left exterior hangar has been fully filled):

This carrier will hopefully be the first Adimo ship that will be able to directly support ground troops with its state-of-the-art Mech bay, able to launch Titanfall on command. To fill in the time between now and the eventual release, here is Adimo's first new product to roll off the production lines since we arrived at the new Starmade Dock:

Hound-Class Light Mechanised Armour

The Hound-Class Mech is a light Infantry support platform that can be stored in the most minimal space possible. Designed to be deployed in teams, it can be used to hold out against assaulting infantry, or take the fight right up to their bases.

With an effective ejection mechanism, the pilot can easily jump out of their craft and continue to fight as a normal infantryman. Stable, reliable and shielded: the Hound is a smart buy in the ground market.

Download: http://starmadedock.net/content/adimo-hound-light-mech.317/

Reaction score
    Update 12/4/14

Work on the new Carrier has been going at full throttle over the past 2 days! However, while around 85% of the interior has already been completed, the exterior work has barely (if at all) started. Its current WIP statistics is as follows:

Capable of carrying:
    -20 Renegade Fighters
    -10 Bumbleebee Mk3s
    -2 Mules
    -2 Swallows
    -4 Ocelots
    -5 Hounds

This carrier will hopefully be the first Adimo ship that will be able to directly support ground troops with its state-of-the-art Mech bay, able to launch Titanfall on command. To fill in the time between now and the eventual release, here is Adimo's first new product to roll off the production lines since we arrived at the new Starmade Dock:

The Hound-Class Mech is a light Infantry support platform that can be stored in the most minimal space possible. Designed to be deployed in teams, it can be used to hold out against assaulting infantry, or take the fight right up to their bases.

With an effective ejection mechanism, the pilot can easily jump out of their craft and continue to fight as a normal infantryman. Stable, reliable and shielded: the Hound is a smart buy in the ground market.

:D that's all I have to say this carrier is going to be AWESOME!

Reaction score
    Update 12/4/14

Capable of carrying:
    -20 Renegade Fighters
    -10 Bumbleebee Mk3s
    -2 Mules
    -2 Swallows
    -4 Ocelots
    -5 Hounds

wait isn't the ocelot a elite ship? because the last time I checked it was and that carrier isn't a elite carrier im not saying that's a bad thing its just something different and theres nothing wrong with something different just got me by surprise having a non elite ship using elite ships because that kinda defeats the whole purpose of elite ships just saying but im not complaining as long as it some what fits in with the style of the ship and it does im fine with it.