Adimo Elite Division

D

Deleted member 301635

I'll consider that, but perma-jam and cloak don't allow very much extra blocks on the ship apart from power blocks. I was thinking about making a radar-jam fighter before.
    Actually, jamming has been buffed to the point where it only take 5 e/sec/block to jam. So you wouldn't need much power generation.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Just so you guys remember, cloaking and jamming will almost certainly be rebalanced when the HP system is in. Currently, jamming is extremely buffed as a temporary fix for core drilling... That will change. Cloaking mechanics will probably become more interesting, and less annoying, as well.

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Just so you guys remember, cloaking and jamming will almost certainly be rebalanced when the HP system is in. Currently, jamming is extremely buffed as a temporary fix for core drilling... That will change. Cloaking mechanics will probably become more interesting, and less annoying, as well.
    I think I'll just wait for those new mechaniocs to be implemented...

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    This is gonna be a bit of a bump, sorry about that. But I'm going to release The Caracal today, and it had already gone past three iterations not counting WIP backups. I'm doing a lot of ship releases recently mainly because I'm looking through my catalog for ships I've forgot to release. After that I might start working on my personal ship which is what I wanted to do for quite a while...

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    The Caracal corvette has now beed uploaded and awaiting approval. Expect it up soon

Reactions: RobinZ52

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    The work on Lion has been resumed after months of... Well, not working on it.

Also, I'm thinking about renaming the ship. Lion sounds a bit basic.

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Looking real sleek even at this early stage. Great work!
    Thanks a lot.

Also, planned features:

Two huge turrets below, a couple dozen of medium turrets and lots of small point defense turrets all over the ship;
    Ability to carry at least 30 Jaguars, 40 tiny drones, 2-4 Cougars, maybe a few Caracals as well. Might add some external docking ports for larger cruisers/battleships/carriers;
    It'll be as slow as a tectonic plate, but will have a good jumpdrive, hopefully at 100%;
    Lightsaber-like blades out of lasers for ramming (also should look cool as hell);
    Once rotors are a thing, I'll try to add folding wings (as seen in the original concept);
    Extensive interior;
    Calculations revealed that the ship will contain more than 10,000,000 blocks. That's 1 million mass, 3 times heavier than the Blizzard;
    Current dimentions are at 1200m length, 479m width and at about 100m height (on the frontal part which is lower);
    Not sure about the weapon loadout, but I'll try to make the weapon blocks easily changable and accesible through buildmode (no messy weapon block layout);
    As usual for AED and ASB designs, the ship will be focused on reliability and shielding.

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Holy **** that thing is huge! What are the dimensions?
    Current dimentions are at 1200m length, 479m width and at about 100m height (on the frontal part which is lower)