A History of Factions

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    Well I thought it sounded more roleplayish
    But i see no problem with your interpretation either :)

Also, ty, I'll have a better look lol
    [DOUBLEPOST=1457487575,1457487417][/DOUBLEPOST]For real though I actually was patrolling helping out some Adeptus Mechanicus bros
    That Hoppys ship plopped itself in the next sector over all of a sudden is purely circumstatial ;)
    Yes the thryn ship was heavily damaged. Thryn ships are of suck, you don't need to worry about jumping out before your shields fall next time, you should of stayed to finish the job and get the glory.
    After all you guys "acquired" the blueprints so people should of told you that they are easy to beat why didn't you stay?
    Please come back.

Reactions: Lecic

Indigo Slimez

Almighty Glorious Overlord
    Reaction score
    Rip my fleet, 2016-2016
    Will be remember as the little fleet that got rekd while I was offline XD

Az14el

Definitely not a skywanderers dev
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I had my own inhibitors on ya doofus
    we got seperated for schema reasons, I don't run until my armors almost gone

Az14el

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Perfect Combat Record crew fucking with old history again, isn't this supposed to be YOUR history of propaganda?

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Perfect Combat Record crew fucking with old history again, isn't this supposed to be YOUR history of propaganda?
    I believe it's NOT supposed to be propaganda

Az14el

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    I find straight up deleting "unimportant details" like whether or not a ship had a pilot when destroyed annoying at worst, but lying over small skirmishes to remove even the tiniest blemish is a little cancer
    *obviously not referring to NFD or affiliated

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    If you are referring to myself, feel free to make a note that you believe information is important. I generally try to cut out unneccesary information like 'it gave them a morale boost to go blow up more stuff' or the superfluous 'totally obliterating' instead of 'destroying'. Less jacking off to an embellishment, more actual data. This applies to any addition, regardless of who made it.

Az14el

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Aint you guys covered under "NFD Affiliated"? Anyway no just a knucklehead that couldn't stand losing a couple of blocks to an AI station literally 50x his mass and wont let it go, possibly because Thryn corvettes & later 2 Astronauts both faired legitimately better kek. I have no concrete evidence of what actually happened so ehh what can you do.

And fair enough i personally did take a week or so to learn this isn't for "storytelling" so much as actual reporting, which i try to do accurately and less descriptively now.

(also why do people assume I'm mad at them when they're not Vaygr/Dovan?)

Last edited:
    Reactions: Lecic

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Aint you guys covered under "NFD Affiliated"? Anyway no just a knucklehead that couldn't stand losing a couple of blocks to an AI station literally 50x his mass and wont let it go, possibly because Thryn corvettes & later 2 Astronauts both faired legitimately better kek. I have no concrete evidence of what actually happened so ehh what can you do.

And fair enough i personally did take a week or so to learn this isn't for "storytelling" so much as actual reporting, which i try to do accurately and less descriptively now.

FD is Trinova which was NFD.
    I don't think you are mad.

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive

A lot of reasons, but what it really boils down to is the fact that NFD and Thryn act like North Korea and like to think that literally everyone that is not them is out to get them :^)

Maybe it's the avatar, I don't know. Just seeing red might paint peoples view of comments before they really read them. It's why I have a derpy avatar, so hopefully no one can tell when I'm being serious or not.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    Ello! Just noticed this thread. I'll get a small consensus before I make any changes. Way back in the beginning (And I mean that literally.) , me and my mates formed the Alphanox Imperium. This was before factions were actually implemented, but we were pretty sure a faction/clan/organization system was inbound eventually. Should I add this on there? Or limit it to our actions after the system was initiated?

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Ello! Just noticed this thread. I'll get a small consensus before I make any changes. Way back in the beginning (And I mean that literally.) , me and my mates formed the Alphanox Imperium. This was before factions were actually implemented, but we were pretty sure a faction/clan/organization system was inbound eventually. Should I add this on there? Or limit it to our actions after the system was initiated?
    Holy hell that's an old account.

Sure, go ahead and add it.

ZektorSK

Poor boi from northern Hungary ^^
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    I can't see the purpose of this, because you can read history, on faction's thread

But is is really nice out of you :) Keep up the good work

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    I can't see the purpose of this, because you can read history, on faction's thread

Factions lie, cheat and in some cases add propaganda into the equation. This document, theoretically, gives unbiased historic stats.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11

Factions die, and their threads sink to the bottom. Factions don't record everything, and faction pages often have pages and pages of inconsequential nonsense that don't matter to history. The history of serverside factions would be completely lost. And, most importantly, that isn't centralized. It would take someone far longer to read through dozens of faction threads to get an incomplete picture.

Reaction score
    Yo, i founded a faction. Probs put it in the doc, so could you see and edit it plz? Unless its good enough not be edited of course...

Reactions: Master_Artificer

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Just a quick reminder to the various people who I've granted editor status- Discuss your problems with conflicting entries OFF OF THE DOCUMENT. Take your petty squabbles over stupid bullshit to skype or teamspeak. Do not put your arguments in red text at the bottom of the document. Do not constantly edit war eachother. Give yourselves eachother's contact information and take it elsewhere, or I will be removing all of your editor privileges, and you will need to wait for approval of suggestions like everyone else does.

Yo, i founded a faction. Probs put it in the doc, so could you see and edit it plz? Unless its good enough not be edited of course...
    Added. Good luck with making more history than just your creation.

Reactions: Master_Artificer