A History of Factions

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Because nauvran, I dont consider an alliance dead until their actions together cease. The exception to this rule is being contracted out since the loyalty then becomes to the credits. Not the moral interest of a group of factions. Now nauvran are you affiliated with either of the factions or involved in the event as it happened?

Whether the incident occurred or not FlyingDebris you still had the intentions of being hypocritical.
    according to the NO thread the only faction left in that alliance is NFD, oh wait. NFD isnt NFD anyomore.
    Sure TNT and Thryn might be allied as of such but they are not in an alliance called NO.
    It doesnt matter what you consider a dead alliance, it matters what the general public considers a dead alliance.

And learn to use the darn reply button or quote button ._.

No Im not currently in any factions but I do know what happens in both TNT and Thryn.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    If we're going to sit around calling each other names, didn't the odium thread say you were against being forum warriors? If so, there's the door.

Reactions: Lecic
    Reaction score
    I'm confused as to how you keep considering me Odium?

Nauvran if you're not in a faction nor involved an incident, then why do you stick your nose in everyone else's business.

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10

Nauvran if you're not in a faction nor involved an incident, then why do you stick your nose in everyone else's business.
    Because I apparently seem to know more about it all than you do.​

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Community Content - Silver 2

Likewise.
    If you're not affiliated with any involved faction, why are you here?

Reaction score
    I am affiliated, I was hired by Assin9 on genxnova. That is how I know we got a contract to jump in on the battle.

And if you know more Nauvran why has every faction you have been apart of failed?

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I am affiliated, I was hired by Assin9 on genxnova. That is how I know we got a contract to jump in on the battle.

And if you know more Nauvran why has every faction you have been apart of failed?
    DFN evolved into NFD which evolved into TNT, so that's still alive and well.
    TE only died out because everyone either lost interest or got too busy with life, HI was a fiasco from the start and died out because there werent anyone to fight.
    So tell me more about how every faction I was in failed.
    And hey at least it isnt AA or CR that had to restart multiple times

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    This petty squabbling is dragging this thread off-topic. I think now is a good time to stop.

Reaction score
    Not sure of the history of AA, but I think the only thing changed was a name. They've been consistently active since I've been with them.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1457012764,1457012687][/DOUBLEPOST]Either way yall should stop being hypocrites and challenge vaygr to a one on one if your ships are so much better. Till then you just look like petty scavengers pecking off leftovers. Tnt and thryn.

Indigo Slimez

Almighty Glorious Overlord
    Reaction score
    Why are you arguing for no reason? The server owner said it was sombody else.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!

Most of the lag iirc was a Bogdan pilot who was trying to undock a large ship that was docked to a very large station and had 60+ turrets on it which btw unknown to them was over the limit set by Bobby.

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Most of the lag iirc was a Bogdan pilot who was trying to undock a large ship that was docked to a very large station and had 60+ turrets on it which btw unknown to them was over the limit set by Bobby.
    Em...yes...that was sort of true. Boryakin was deducated a months salary for his failures and he promised not to ever make such a mistake again.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    This document is now 24 pages long. It's starting to get a little laggy to scroll through on mobile, and it takes forever to load everything every time I want to view a different edit in the revision history. I'm going to be cutting the document up into 4- 2011/2012/2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016. This should make it easier on suggestors, editors, and readers to use this resource.

Got any information on events from 2011, 2012 and 2013? The documents are currently heavily lacking in those years, and the holes in the information getting filled would be great.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1457219720,1457218893][/DOUBLEPOST][2011-2013]
    [2014]
    [2015]
    [2016]

Reactions: FlyingDebris

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    This document is now 24 pages long. It's starting to get a little laggy to scroll through on mobile, and it takes forever to load everything every time I want to view a different edit in the revision history. I'm going to be cutting the document up into 4- 2011/2012/2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016. This should make it easier on suggestors, editors, and readers to use this resource.

Got any information on events from 2011, 2012 and 2013? The documents are currently heavily lacking in those years, and the holes in the information getting filled would be great.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1457219720,1457218893][/DOUBLEPOST][2011-2013]
    [2014]
    [2015]
    [2016]
    You can add tabs to the document somehow.

Az14el

Definitely not a skywanderers dev
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Would like to get in on this since my faction has become more PVP active since moving to GenXNova.

----
    February -

Knights Belligerent begin operations on GenXNova as an auxiliary fleet under the Banner of The Infinite Legion, Faction Leader Az14el pilots an Omega class battle-ship for OAS during the Battle of Duc, but was destroyed. After witnessing Vaygr Intruder Class ships first hand, begins construction of the 1.5 Million Block Wraithguard Class Dreadnaught, it's completion signals the official reformation of the Knights Belligerent Faction.

March -

Wraithguard Class Vessel 'KBF Abraxis' assaults Thryn Magnolia Class piloted by Hoplite during a patrol, Heavily damaging the Thryn vessel, while having its shields strained by the return fire, but ultimately is undamaged. Both ships are seperated by a collision before any critical damage can be achieved by either side.

A Frasse Corp ambush utilising only 2 Stealth Frigates Destroys several KBF Drone Fleets, and heavily damages Wraithguard class "KBF Aurumvorax", causing over 1 Billion Credits in damages in a matter of minutes. Frasse Corp were spared retribution in return for intelligence & blueprints.

Knights Belligerent is officially listed as an OAS faction.

-----
    Apologies if the format is incorrect.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Would like to get in on this since my faction has become more PVP active since moving to GenXNova.

----
    February -

Knights Belligerent begin operations on GenXNova as an auxiliary fleet under the Banner of The Infinite Legion, Faction Leader Az14el pilots an Omega class battle-ship for OAS during the Battle of Duc, but was destroyed. After witnessing Vaygr Intruder Class ships first hand, begins construction of the 1.5 Million Block Wraithguard Class Dreadnaught, it's completion signals the official reformation of the Knights Belligerent Faction.

March -

Wraithguard Class Vessel 'KBF Abraxis' assaults Thryn Magnolia Class piloted by Hoplite during a patrol, Heavily damaging the Thryn vessel, while having its shields strained by the return fire, but ultimately is undamaged. Both ships are seperated by a collision before any critical damage can be achieved by either side.

A Frasse Corp ambush utilising only 2 Stealth Frigates Destroys several KBF Drone Fleets, and heavily damages Wraithguard class "KBF Aurumvorax", causing over 1 Billion Credits in damages in a matter of minutes. Frasse Corp were spared retribution in return for intelligence & blueprints.

Knights Belligerent is officially listed as an OAS faction.

-----
    Apologies if the format is incorrect.
    Suggestions are now enabled on the document. Feel free to add a suggestion, and I'll get around to approving it.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1457487274,1457487202][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Is that what you call firing at people at ~tpspawn?

Az14el

Definitely not a skywanderers dev
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Well I thought it sounded more roleplayish
    But i see no problem with your interpretation either :)

Also, ty, I'll have a better look lol
    [DOUBLEPOST=1457487575,1457487417][/DOUBLEPOST]For real though I actually was patrolling helping out some Adeptus Mechanicus bros
    That Hoppys ship plopped itself in the next sector over all of a sudden is purely circumstatial ;)