A History of Factions

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    I wonder if I should add this new entry:

OAS and Vager try to hold a staged battle between the two factions on GenX.
    TNT and Thryn go to crash it.
    A new spy in TNT inform Vager that Thryn and Trinova have been on GenX getting support from admins spawning in ships for them and that OAS have been supporting their setup with materials.
    They are posed to crash the OAS vs Vager battle and win because of guchi ships and more players.
    Vager gets someone to ram a planet repeated and call off the battle because of the terribad pings.
    Thryn and TNT members go home sad and disappointed.

but because it didn't happen because of said ping issue I don't know if I should add it or not.

Reaction score
    I would make it more like....

OAS and Vaygr Empire have a rematch from their previous battle on GenXNova, however the battle was cancelled due to Thryn Monarchy and NFD deliberately lagging the server in a successful attempt to prevent the battle from happening.

Short and to the point.

Although the owners of this doc would probably deny it according to people in Vaygr ts

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I would make it more like....

OAS and Vaygr Empire have a rematch from their previous battle on GenXNova, however the battle was cancelled due to Thryn Monarchy and NFD deliberately lagging the server in a successful attempt to prevent the battle from happening.

Short and to the point.
    They weren't making the server lag.
    They wanted to make a surprise attack while OAS and Vaygr was fighting to have some fun.

Reaction score
    They weren't making the server lag.
    They wanted to make a surprise attack while OAS and Vaygr was fighting to have some fun.
    I will take your word for it (for now) as I was not present in this instance

But Zoro and others in the ts have undeniable proof of this occurrence, although due to me only being ranked pilot, that proof is classified until they decide to reveal it.

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I will take your word for it (for now) as I was not present in this instance

But Zoro and others in the ts have undeniable proof of this occurrence, although due to me only being ranked pilot, that proof is classified until they decide to reveal it.
    I'm not part of any of the involved faction but I do hear them talk, they were complaining that the server was too laggy to do anything on. And seemed disappointed that OAS and Vaygr called off the battle.
    That's at least how it looked to be like.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    A new spy in TNT inform Vager that Thryn and Trinova have been on GenX getting support from admins spawning in ships for them and that OAS have been supporting their setup with materials.
    This is false. The admins never gave us anything (except a TP to spawn once when the command teleported someone to 2 2000 2 or something).

however the battle was cancelled due to Thryn Monarchy and NFD deliberately lagging the server
    This is false. I asked Bobby Bighoof himself on the matter when Zoro came into SMD chat on an alt saying we did, and he said there was zero proof that Thryn and "NFD" were responsible over TS. Seeing as how Zoro was present in the room and talking at this time, he has no excuses to keep this charade of lying to his members about it up.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    They keep bringing up their 'classified undeniable proof' which they only started mentioning a day or two after bobby shut them down. Our response, essentially was 'put up or shut up.' They have, so far, elected to go with the second option.

For those wondering, Vaygr and OAS are of the opinion that we tried to lag bomb the fight we had spent weeks building up to take part in. Makes sense, right? No? Well, zoro certainly thinks it does. Even though, you know, the server owner himself said it was someone else.

By the way, you can likely expect a video from zoro claiming to be this 'evidence' soon. I will tell you now that it's staged. They haven't released this evidence because they're not done fabricating it.

I think the issue should have been closed when bobby personally told zoro and sidonous that it wasn't us in front of at least ten people.

Reaction score
    If I'm not mistaken, Atlas accepted a contract from vaygr to ambush NFD and Thyrn when they tried to crash the battle.

I don't see why Vaygr would crash the battle themselves when they already had countermeasures in place to deal with both factions?

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    I'm not part of any of the involved faction but I do hear them talk, they were complaining that the server was too laggy to do anything on. And seemed disappointed that OAS and Vaygr called off the battle.
    That's at least how it looked to be like.
    Can confirm that I wasted a good part of the day being on standby for the op.

Reaction score
    Secondly, arent you NO guys the ones who condemned underhanded attacks? Now you're trying to crash the only amount of Starmade pvp without announcement?

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Secondly, arent you NO guys the ones who condemned underhanded attacks? Now you're trying to crash the only amount of Starmade pvp without announcement?
    havent "NO" been dead for a long time?

Reaction score
    Do not take attention away from the subject with such a trivial statement. They know who they are.

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    l
    Do not take attention away from the subject with such a trivial statement. They know who they are.
    earn to use the reply button :u
    and it's important since it's about faction history. so get your facts straight

Reaction score
    As far as I'm concerned they seem to be coordinating with the other factions of NO in an active status role. That makes NO very much alive the same as NATO.

Now back to my question arent you guys participating in the very actions you condemned?

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Calling you on the red herring argument, xlBlackhawklx ShadowPilot. I'll answer you when you don't try to change the subject instead of coming up with a counterargument.

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    As far as I'm concerned they seem to be coordinating with the other factions of NO in an active status role. That makes NO very much alive the same as NATO.

Now back to my question arent you guys participating in the very actions you condemned?
    If you look at the N.O. thread you will see that it's completely dead.
    Thryn even left it a long time ago

Yep, with the rest of NO focusing more on peacekeeping and community-improvement programs, it was logical for Thryn to move on as they are more interested in the PvP aspect of the game than most of the other factions in NO. We're still friends though. ^^
    besides their rule set says nothing about it not being allowed to make a stealth attack and hop into someone else's battle.
    The only faction I remember that said they wanted to send out warning before attacking was the Tartaran Empire

Reaction score
    Not sure who you're refering to as blackhawk. As far as I'm concerned your actions are hypocritical flyingdebris. You talk out of two sides of your mouth condemning actions you yourself commit
    [DOUBLEPOST=1457010121,1457010050][/DOUBLEPOST]So, NO is focused on peacekeeping by invading an arranged battle they weren't invited to?

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Not sure who you're refering to as blackhawk. As far as I'm concerned your actions are hypocritical flyingdebris. You talk out of two sides of your mouth condemning actions you yourself commit
    [DOUBLEPOST=1457010121,1457010050][/DOUBLEPOST]So, NO is focused on peacekeeping by invading an arranged battle they weren't invited to?
    what is it with you and not getting that NO is not here anymore?

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Not hypocritical if we voluntarily dropped out of the regulations about it... Never mind the fact that there never were any in the first place. :^)

Reaction score
    Because nauvran, I dont consider an alliance dead until their actions together cease. The exception to this rule is being contracted out since the loyalty then becomes to the credits. Not the moral interest of a group of factions. Now nauvran are you affiliated with either of the factions or involved in the event as it happened?

Whether the incident occurred or not FlyingDebris you still had the intentions of being hypocritical.