1:1 Starwars ships for Server Content.

Reaction score

I am working on 1:1 content for my server, hosted at warkin.info. The players are not limited to SW content, but all server content is from that.

Here are some examples of what has been converted or made so far. Hopefully you might even be able to tell what they are.

Join our discord from the link on warkin.info

Converted 1:1 (Power 2.0, Logic and touch ups)

(NPCs will launch fighters on all carrier ships)

Rebuild 1:1 (Complete rebuild using dock original as a guide)

New Builds 1:1

Last edited:
    Reactions: aceface

klawxx

Product Manager - Roden Shipyards
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Likeable
    I loved the Moldy Crow...

But I do believe my TIEs are better =)

Reactions: Agogeps
    Reaction score
    I loved the Moldy Crow...

But I do believe my TIEs are better =)
    They are, but I'm working at 1:1 scale. For 1:1 ISD's etc.

I love your work, if you're open to working on the server please come by.
    [doublepost=1560009977,1560008579][/doublepost]We are however comparing apples to oranges, a 15m+ tie fighters will not fit into a 1:1 ISD, raider etc. properly if at all. Hangars would need resizing. A 2:1 ISD would be 3400m long, vise 1700. The fighters only start looking good at >= 2:1, but it's an issue when they are the size of a small corvette. That's why I have the 1:1 fighters, as I am detailing the larger ships with their fighter wings and launch systems.

While the 1:1 fighters look tiny by game standards, they are in fact slightly over scale in most cases for functionality and the reality of 1m blocks to maintain some level of detail.

Here is one of the server pirate bases. This is done with my earlier 2:1 proportional Tie/ln, and will automatically launch up to 12 fighters when a player attacks. The hangar had to be enlarged due to the 15m height of the 2:1 fighters.

Now hosting 25 Mixed Fighters at 1:1 scale.

Last edited:
    Reactions: klawxx
    Reaction score
    This is the current WIP shipyard, an ISD is being added the to queue, as well as anything I can get for the rebel fleet.

Reactions: klawxx and Criss
    Reaction score
    Oh, you do have ISD's
    Ok now i am scared, note to self, keep jump drive charged at all times.

luckily i have not run across the federation/empire around my home sector or planet, yet....

EDIT

I spoke too soon, i just found, i think a death star?
    the bried glimpse i got looked like the shape and then lots of baddies spewed out (tons of red blips) and i jumped the hell out

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Currently the largest ship employed is the imperial raider, and the Imperial Outpost Station, however a Victory class Star Destroyer and and Imperial Navy Venator Class Star Destroyer are being worked on for server content.
    What would you like to see next? The current squadrons are Tie advanced due to their jump drives. Accompanied by Imperial raiders at times. The stations will be being updated to have squadrons of tie fighters, interceptors and bombers. The Rebellion has the X-wing, Moldy Crow and Millennium Falcon styled ships.

Current 1:1 Tie Advanced,Ln, Bomber, Interceptor.

Refit Imperial Raider, with automatic Tie Interceptor Launch. This is used by the Galactic Empire, (Replaced Pirate Faction on server)

Civilian Shipyards with work on freighters.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Reminds me when I tried to launch my own Star Wars server a few years back. All my stuff is practically outdated now, but I got these images from when we had ships. Fyi, they're all rebel, and they're all 1:1 scale mind you. That was something I always prioritized.

Reaction score
    ObiShawnKenobi, you are more than welcome to come use my server as your own. It's paid for and I am only one person getting this going. I'd love the help. If not I would still love permission to convert those models and use them. All the best. Exactly the kind of content I'm trying to host.
    Join our discord from the link on warkin.info

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Making some great progress, ObiShawnKenobi has joined the server team and we are working on adding more content.