- Game version
>>> QF Ready <<< mk6_7 has been released
Recon missile frigate with landing-gear, cargo-lift and basic FTL; comes with 2 cargo-containers, 2 FTL pods & 2 Cloaked Pods.
A reconstruction of the Aegis Hammerhead from Star Citizen.
6x Missile-Beam (1110 Heat), 8x Beam-turrets (1905 EM)
Reactor 41,099 : 41,083 Stabilizers (4,520,230e/sec)
Shield Enhancement; Low Damage Resistance 2, Shield Capacity 2, Shield Outage Redux 2
Short Range Scanner; Duration Permanent, Strength 5, Power Efficiency 3
Reactor Enhancement, Jump Drive Base
Recharge HP/sec 31,191 : 21,105,000 Capacity HP
__Thrust/Mass Ratio: 2.0
__Turning Speed: 0.2, 0.2, 0.2
1. Face the Core-room display > Press R > type in the password "once" (this will delete the existing display; this is fine) > OK > Press the Small-button thats underneath > the rail-door should open.
To change the password; use the "blank-looking display", via access-door in the bridge-ceiling (its a level-below the shipcore room)
2. Remember to use left/right arrow-key to switch camera.
3. Landing-gear logic runs for awhile and will auto shutdown, so dont spam the inner-ship-remote on the hotbar. (cargo-lift will auto-retract every time because the rear landing-gear clips the cargo-hatch.)
4. You can control the cargo-lift via small-buttons at 3 locations; the cargo-area, cargo-platform, right rear landing-gear.
5. Cargo-containers have to use the lift-platform (green or blue) via docking-beam, to get in & out; cant
manually fly it in since the lifting-arms get in the way.
6. With Pods, theres 2 rail pickup points to help assist with docking or launching; but its not full auto.
7. Change the shipcore loading-screen to say Welcome "your-name"; on right-hand-side of the black-room is nine displays > press R on the bottom-front display > it should be like the one below ↓ > simply overwrite your name into it > OK.
ǄǄǄǄǄǄǄǄǄ Welcome Type_O