|:|:| WINDOOM STARMADE |:|:| Updated 0.093932 ]:[ 24/7, no lag, 64-slot, EU ]:[ Custom economy ]:[ >

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    dont feel sorry ne3zy

there are plenty of servers out there for casual players..

Reaction score
    I replied to you at the forum with a possible fix, let me know if it works.

Reaction score
    If you enjoy your stay on Windoom, don\'t forget to vote for us!

Remember, more votes = more players = more fun.

http://starmade-servers.com/server/190/

http://starmade-servers.net/server.php?id=2069

Reaction score
    So far the server has been working great, except for the recent game build issues that everyone struggles with.

The custom economy is great, despite the lack of ability to spawn ships, mega projects do happen, as do fights here and there. Definatly a favourite!

Reaction score
    Really good Server with cool People. Only reason im not playing there anymore is that the Blueprints are disabled.

Reaction score
    In the future, when starmade gets more stable, we might setup an additional server that will aim towards blueprint usage.

This current server will remain the same however.

Reaction score
    Wouldn\'t join due to the simple fact that catolog is disabled.

Building on multiplayer is kinda buggy and the servers and not really THAT stable as is. I\'d rather earn the money and buy a ship that i\'ve made in single player.

Reaction score
    That is your own personal taste, and nothing is wrong with that.

You can still save your ship locally on here, meaning if anything silly happens to your ship (aside from it being destroyed/demolished/salvaged by other players), it could be restored by staff.

Reaction score
    The salvage no longer workes. Thank god. ships need to overheat to be salvaged.

I just really dont like the idea of no catalog. The bug with giant ships that were hacked to cost next to nothing was FIXED. and admins can enable a kick or a ban if they want when the server finds a ship that is to large and costs to little. so it shouldn\'t be disabled. But it\'s your server so you can do what you want

Reaction score
    It has absolutely nothing to do with fixes or not, we disabled catalog from a gameplay perspective.

On this type of server, you start out from scratch like everybody else. You can see it as a survival-ish game-mode, where lost = lost. As I said, it\'s a matter of taste, and there are plenty of people that like it, but not all.

Catalog as it is now, is a nice thing for a faction-oriented or a creative server, and once starmade becomes more stable, we might expand, providing servers like those.

Reaction score
    That\'s due to a crappy game build. Hopefully most of the critical bugs that cause these crashes will be fixed in the next update, which is taking quite a while.....

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This would be a good server, except the ADMIN seem to CRASH the server every 15 minutes or so *roll*