|:|:| WINDOOM STARMADE |:|:| Updated 0.093932 ]:[ 24/7, no lag, 64-slot, EU ]:[ Custom economy ]:[ >

Reaction score

"To infinity... And beyond"

http://starmade.windoom.com

Info about the economy: (click here)

Newcomers guide: (click here)

Vote here: (click here)

=======================================================================[:]

Hello my fellow space adventurers, today I want to announce the arrival of the Windoom gaming (Minecraft) community at the awesome game we all love, namely Starmade!

We were very much impressed by Starmade, and we think it has major potential to maybe even overthrow Minecraft one day.

We offer you the following:

- A powerful 64-slot 24/7 non-whitelisted server with authentication

- A speed limit of 100 b/s and starting money count of 25.000

-? A lot of freedom, our rules are not strict, simply don't be an asshat towards everybody

- AI enemies and stations, with more challenging AI-ships added over time, made by the community

- Catalog disabled, to provide a sustainable gameplay experience (except for pirates indeed).

- A custom economy that has been implemented, and will be tweaked based on user input

?=======================================================================[:]

As mentioned earlier, we basically aim towards freedom and want the players to be whatever they want, exploring Starmade the way they like it.

We have no problem with players roleplaying, but we won't shove it down your troat either. Small disputes between players will not be frowned upon, but if one particular person is causing problems for everybody, that person will simply be removed from the server.

Please note that this server does not allow blueprint uploading or spawning (with the exception of a bare core), simply because of the many issues they bring (lag, unsustainable boring gameplay). We want players to play StarMade the way it is meant to be played, and not with some cheap excuse for creative mode that goes by the name "Catalog".

Our simple rules:

- Please be kind to your fellow players, no need for excessive cursing or immature behavior.

- Respect the staff members, they are there to help you, not to ruin your game.

- Do not build profane structures/ships/buildings/skins (we don't want dick-ships).

- Stealing, salvaging and destruction is allowed anywhere and under any condition, even at spawn, though the spawn point will be protected. Please remain in your ship while building, or fly away from spawn and then build!

Like the sound of it?

Then join us, conquer planets, build epic ships, construct massive space stations, have legendary wars between factions, and let all of us have a great time playing Starmade!

CONNECT USING: windoom.com:4242

(64 slots, no whitelist, authenticated, 24/7)

Server down? Post here on this thread, or at the main server status thread!!

Other notes:

- Yes flying into the sun is dangerous, it will eat your ship, I can tell :D

- No, jumping out of your ship without braking is not recommended.

- No, once again we don't approve the infamous penis-ship, it's not part of the whole "freedom" deal, so don't do it or you will be classified as "asshat" and be enforced accordingly ;)

- The above also applies to skins.

- If the server is down, please post on this thread to make us aware of it!

- Please speak English in global chat. This is not because we hate other languages, it is so everybody can understand eachother. There is /pm and /f for other languages, but global chat is meant for English only.

Server status and player-count:

Our website:

http://starmade.windoom.com

The official WinDooM StarMade forums are pretty much ready for use, and new things will be added to them each day!

Check this thread for some awesome WinDooM StarMade creations! http://star-made.org/content/windoom-armory

Enjoy your stay!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I love this server. Great minecraft server, and a great starmade server. Very little lag, no problems yet! Everyone should join so it\'s more fun :)

Reaction score
    Right now the server is using the default economy system.

I\'ll try to modify the economy system soon though, and I\'ll do it in such a way that manufacturing will gain some importance.

It will become harder to make money, without ruining the game though. It should make up for a sustainable experience, instead of -find station, get 4 milion, load gigantic ship-

Reaction score
    Nice, 32 players online now, join the fun!

EDIT: crash, should be back soon.

Reaction score
    Yeah unfortunately it did, it should be up in a few secs though :P

Unless there\'s something that will crash it again.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    oh ok lol, great server btw, first one i could find that was eu and had a good connection to XD

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    A quite exlempary experience can be accumulated on this server, i highly reccomend you accompany me on this divine adventure throughout space.

Reaction score
    Okay, server back up!

We had a small RAM allocation problem (it ran out), so we quadrupled the amount of allocated RAM to the server, should be running all stable now :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    \"
    - Do not spawn gigantic ships at spawn please, they will get stuck in to everything and lag the server, find a good spot before you spawn such a ship. If you think you\'re cool and still spawn it at spawn, you will simply be \"dealth with\".
    \"

I wonder who you could be refering to, couldnt be me and Thunderclap could it....? ;D

Reaction score
    Hahaha, yeah I put that up right after I heard somebody yellling: \"SOMEONE SPAWNING HUGE SHIPS AT SPAWN D: LAAAG\"

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Sorry about that, but to be fair at one point you did ram your ship into thinderclap while it was stationary, so dont go blaming all the lag on me XD

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Also if you do feel like the lag is getting too bad, I dont mind you deleting thunderclap, I wont rage dw XD

Reaction score
    haha, don\'t worry mate, it only happens with collisions

And yeah, I collided with you, but that was just a core :P

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Well in that case the physics engine needs to be looked at because your core made thunderclap move faster than it can on its own XD.
    Thunderclap takes about 2 mins to get to 50kmph, and cant get much higher than 51.3, but your core accelerated it to 70+ kmph XD

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    You really need to make it so the shops can stock more items, i just got 65k grey hull and 30k black hull from salvaging a space station, but i can only sell 10k of each to the shops

Reaction score
    Hmmz, you might wanna find some other shops then, in different sectors.

Spawn shop is always stocked a lot, so it won\'t run out for the new players. All other shops are pretty much filled/emptied by the players :P