What're You working on? [Closed]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    These are amazing! May I gain access to any servers you guys build on? I\'m planning on building the UNSC Pillar of Autumn, my first large build, and would like some pros like you give occasional advice. By the way, I go by Feodor in-game.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Modder
    • Top Forum Contributor
    The projects in this thread are freaking amazing!! I\'ll add my own to the mix :)

Project Strongarm.

Very early development, designed to be a roleplaying ship.
    18 decks, elevators, optional pulse drive engines and other experimental features.

Expected to span over 900m in length.

It\'s to include around 80 turrets, be extremely fast, and withstand a crapload of enemy fire.

engine room:

Faction module:

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    You better make some Mobil Suits to sit inside it! That\'s incredible!

Reaction score
    Incap and General_Revil, those are some PRETTY designs.

So many great ships. I feel inspired and/or shamed.

Reaction score
    Here\'s my thingy I\'m making. sorry only one picture, I\'m still working on it so I dont\' wanna give too much away http://i.imgur.com/jIW8xC5.jpg

It\'s my take on a providence class carrier/destroyer in 1:2 scale. Complete with a complement of droid starfighters, 2 scavenger ships of my own design, and soon droid gunships

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Has anybody been able to redock turrets after they\'ve come off, or are we boned in that regard?

Reaction score
    Here\'s my thread with more screens.

http://star-made.org/content/beliskirnir-class-mothership-sg1

Reaction score
    well i posted my version of this ship. It sucks officially... Geez you did an INCREDIBLE job with this. :( i worked for weeks on mine only to be out-classed yet again. Sigh... I will go find a hole and cry now....

Gasboy

BLRP
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    Going to see how nicely it scales. Corvette in brown, Frigate in green, and? a Destroyer under construction.

Reaction score
    I\'m currently working on a 1:1 scale version of the NCC-61795 (USS Nebula) from Star Trek. I\'m still constructing the hull and it will take some time to do the rest but there is progress. Shields and energy are just temporary for protecting the hull against pirates stepping by.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Looks cool, but I think you should add extra details for each variant of this ship. :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I started this project a couple days ago... ah, what the heck, I\'ve already lost one novel to my mouse\'s side buttons and back/forward navigation. Just enjoy the pictures. :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    So far, it\'s the bottom face of my amphibious-assault \"battlecruiser\" (sorry, i just like the way that word sounds, heh). That is, it is configured for planetary siege, if you note the bottom armor plating, ventral midsize cannons (they\'re not ships :P), and 18-slot dropship/shuttle berths.

I\'m still trying to decide how many and where I want to locate the cruise-missile silos (they\'ll be configured to dock ship cores laden with distintegrator modules).

I\'ve actually added a bit to it - here are some updates (sorry for the quality - fast snapshots):

This is the ship underbelly, inside of the armor plates. As you can see, some power conduits running the length of the ship. As an aside, the large bit is exposed through the plates for aesthetic effect although realistically, you\'d want to protect these bits.

This includes some of the extra bits tacked on to the dropship staging area. It\'s very rough, and I haven\'t yet beviled the edges and carved designs into the ship plating. If you look between the plates, you might be able to find the internal maintenance bays (plexdoors). Am looking to cover that with a plate sticking further out from the ship so that smaller ships and equipment can navigate up to and inside them.

Four smaller AM weapons rest just outside the dropship staging area (low-damage, high RoF and pushback). Hopefully, they\'ll keep that pesky AI from harassing my dropship berths.

One of the two planned large guns rests on the central plate in the new section (there will be a dorsal and a ventral gun). This will be the ship\'s primary anti-capital battery.

Reaction score
    Finished and improved my Heavy Cruiser a few times for more realism.

Still not happy with the hull and can\'t seem so get it right, Think I will load a .obj from a shipmodel into the game for reference and stuff. I had to shorten the Turrets because i couldn\'t enlarge the docking area enough, but i know hot to avoid that on my next \"SpaceShip\". The Blue box is really helpfull when you\'re working on the turrets though.

What I\'m currently working on:

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    @yopsolodes

That starbase looks stunning!!

-----------------------------------------------------

I\'m amazed by all the work here, especially the shark-ship. Nice touch!