What're You working on? [Closed]

Reaction score
    Looks just like the one from homeworld2! Make sure to get the turrets right though.

Reaction score
    Thanks mate, happy to hear that,

the turrets indeed toke some time, they still sem a bit tall but i cant really just make them 2 blocks tall.

Anyway, I made two versions, one simple plain desing and one with every detail i could get from those textures.

Reaction score
    The turrets looks great! also great detailing! Pardon me for asking but are you going to release downloads? I would love to get my hands on one of those.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Im working on a scorpian frigate =3. unfortunately my computer is being weird with the screenshots, will post as soon as it stops autocorrupting them!

Reaction score
    Another WIP light carrier!

Drone bay #1, WIP :D

p.s. The giant AMC array is just for pirates. They annoy me and I like to clean them up quickly.

Reaction score
    So my Nebula made some progress. Next I have to finish the edges of the weapons module, the front end of the warp engine nacelles and some part of the underside of the saucer. Then adding the secondary hull and the hull is ready to be filled. And even now it\'s A LOT space to be filled. :-D

Reaction score
    But Jimbob already made a better version... The engines need a little work is all, that and I somehow always pictured the Kestrel being... flatter... Still not bad.

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    http://imgur.com/YOUNFp3

Clocking in at 470m, shes going to have two massive precision turrets roughly 1/2 the length of the actual ship.

Reaction score
    I\'m back from a quite long of a break, and I\'ve continued working on the carrier a bit.

Second side drone launching ports are complete, and I\'ve added a turret.

Top view of the turret: