What have I missed?

Blaza612

The Dog of Dissapointment
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    'Allo, haven't had internet for past couple of weeks due to moving, what have I missed?

Edymnion

Carebear Extraordinaire!
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Couple of weeks? Then you missed transporters.
    Also the Cargo update is Friday.

Reactions: Blaza612

Blaza612

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Couple of weeks? Then you missed transporters.
    Guess I should've said excluding updates to the game, since they're obvious. :p

However, cargo system on Friday? That'll be nice, read up on it and everything, but didn't hear when it'll be released. :p

Edymnion

Carebear Extraordinaire!
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Guess I should've said excluding updates to the game, since they're obvious. :p

Oh, um, lets see.

Couple of people posted really good suggestions that didn't get the attention they deserved. Couple of people posted really bad suggestions that got more attention than they deserved. And some random people chit chatted about nothing important in particular.

So yeah, situation normal.

Blaza612

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4

Oh, um, lets see.

Couple of people posted really good suggestions that didn't get the attention they deserved. Couple of people posted really bad suggestions that got more attention than they deserved. And some random people chit chatted about nothing important in particular.

So yeah, situation normal.
    Curious about the suggestions that didn't receive the attention they deserved, would it be possible for you to link them if you're able to?

EDIT: Could I also please be linked to the shit suggestions that got more attention than they deserved, again, if it's possible. :p

Edymnion

Carebear Extraordinaire!
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Curious about the suggestions that didn't receive the attention they deserved, would it be possible for you to link them if you're able to?

EDIT: Could I also please be linked to the shit suggestions that got more attention than they deserved, again, if it's possible. :p
    That was a generic joke. People always post ideas some people think are really good that go nowhere, and some people always post ideas that others think are awful that go on for 20 pages.

Aka, you missed nothing of any importance, its the same old same old.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    The original planned release was Friday. I doubt that we will get an update Friday, and if we do, I am certain it won't contain cargo as it's not in the Dev Builds yet.

Edymnion

Carebear Extraordinaire!
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    The original planned release was Friday. I doubt that we will get an update Friday, and if we do, I am certain it won't contain cargo as it's not in the Dev Builds yet.
    Last dev announcement said Cargo this Friday. Haven't heard anything different from them, so I'm assuming its still on.

therimmer96

Reaction score
    Last dev announcement said Cargo this Friday. Haven't heard anything different from them, so I'm assuming its still on.
    The last I saw mentioned of the schedule was the news.

"The next update scheduled will be in two weeks,"

No mention was made of cargo being in it, they tend to avoid this incase they can't fulfil it, because no matter how much I understand things change, I am going to kick up a fuss :P

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Link or source? Because I don't recall seeing that anywhere.

therimmer96

Reaction score
    However cargo is definitely on the cards for the update after that.
    This does not mean it's confirmed. Its just a "There is a possibility of it coming then". Even he was airing on the side of caution here.

Thalanor

CEO Snataris Colonial Fleetyards
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Implementing stuff in code never has reliable ETAs, for all we know it could still take a month if there are problems.

Edymnion

Carebear Extraordinaire!
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    This does not mean it's confirmed. Its just a "There is a possibility of it coming then". Even he was airing on the side of caution here.
    They never say for sure whats going to be in an update until its actually released. Strongly hinting is the best we get.

Either way, the intention was clear, "this is what we want to happen". If it does or if it doesn't is something we won't know until Friday, but until then or I see them saying "cargo is getting pushed back another release", then I'm assuming its still going to happen and preparing for it accordingly.

therimmer96

Reaction score
    Either way, the intention was clear, "this is what we want to happen"
    No. It's a "This might happen". If it was the intention, they would have said that it should happen, and we would have dev builds by now with the cargo system, but nothing new has been released since before the Q&A

Edymnion

Carebear Extraordinaire!
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    No. It's a "This might happen". If it was the intention, they would have said that it should happen, and we would have dev builds by now with the cargo system, but nothing new has been released since before the Q&A
    Soo... "Its definitely in the cards for the next release" to you means "We don't intend on this to be in the next release".

Did not know opposite land was real. Do you wear hats on your feet and shoes on your head, or is that just a story?