We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    You pasted the image url wrong.

or one thing those are some though but also cool ships first hand especially the borg probe too bad it is not the diplomatic probe used by the cooperative since it was quite a good ship even with a few disintegrators in it

Reaction score
    Please don't stop making these ships, it doesn't matter if they are flat, they look totally awesome! Keep up the great work!

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    These ships, now that I am looking at them again, need a lot more greebly random bits; Borg never have large, uninterrupted patterned or smooth hull.

Either way, though, Wither, this is reviving a dead topic; seeing as obviously he HAS stopped (since last year!) bringing the topic back up to the top of the subforum is a bad idea... You could try PMing the creator of the ships, I guess, but don't 'resurrect' this thread. Only the original poster has any right to do that at this point.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    These ships, now that I am looking at them again, need a lot more greebly random bits; Borg never have large, uninterrupted patterned or smooth hull.

Either way, though, Wither, this is reviving a dead topic; seeing as obviously he HAS stopped (since last year!) bringing the topic back up to the top of the subforum is a bad idea... You could try PMing the creator of the ships, I guess, but don't 'resurrect' this thread. Only the original poster has any right to do that at this point.
    Note true, the tactical cube has big ass flat armor plates:

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Note true, the tactical cube has big ass flat armor plates:
    That is not uninterrupted. Note the greebled, unarmoured areas and the asymmetrical details and raised/lowered areas on the plates.

Gasboy

BLRP
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    That is not uninterrupted. Note the greebled, unarmoured areas and the asymmetrical details and raised/lowered areas on the plates.
    > tells people not to necro thread.
    > continues necroing thread.

XD