Wanted: Skilled Ship/Station Builders

Reaction score
    Hey everyone, I browse the Community Content and I have to give praise to the creativity and ideas you all bring. To that end I decided to post this thread for you all to post your ship/station ideas and who knows maybe someone will create it for you. I have two ideas to start it off with, one is a ship and the other is a Station and they both fit together.

The ship is a cruise ship, something for players to fly and look similar to the ship you see in Futuramas space titanic episode (don't know the title of the episode) Something for players to use as their own mobile Social area. With factories for making things and also maybe some little shuttles inside for transport or evac.

The station is A spaceport, Sorta like a dock for ships and a trade zone, with multiple entrances and docks for different types of ships. and it be themed like the Ship since they are a pair.

Post your ideas and a description as well.

(whoever creates it gets credit for the creation, don't rip their designs)

-If possible share the links to the dock on here so its easier to find for those who subscribe to the thread.

Reaction score
    Meh, I think everybody here has enough ideas of their own, they're not gonna want to attempt anyone else's.

I like the concept though.

You know, YOU could always build your ideas lol