1. 15th of October, 2019: SMD is currently under maintenance, the site may go down while we are working on it. Apologies for the inconvenience.
    2. We've removed some functionality from SMD in preparation for a migration to new forum software.

Void Templar: Fear not death, for you have lived with honor.

Discussion in 'Factions' started by Claru, Dec 3, 2013.

1. Claru

I will relay your proposition to the membership and let them cast their votes.

\"Glory to the Sloth Father, let all smell his greatness.\" - hfhskzbd of the street corner, possible disciple of yours, possible heretic, assuredly insane.

Our faction ideals are quite different from each other in regards to pillaging but I do wish you luck in energizing the server. It will be good to see you around.

2. Claru

Unfortunately trying to organize the faction through teamspeak did not work very well through either the illusive teamspeak or yours, as people would not sign on. I have to go where the people are. For teamspeak the illusive teamspeak has worked mostly well, though my connection is choppy to it so no one can really hear me. :/

I look forward to chatting more with you Zev and hearing about your misadventures in streaming.

3. Mortiferum

Got tons of assignment from school. Won\'t be active for a while

4. Claru

So I fully understand. Lets keep in touch and good luck with your studies!

5. Claru

here.

This relates to an event waaaaay early in Void Templar existance. I think three days after I started this thread. I think any ball posts that are pretty much just about VT that I make I will put here.

Also: dat ref face.

6. CyberTao

CyberTao 鬼佬

is \"Squid Ship\"

7. ridik_ulass

we need them in the other thread, all balls in one place!

just like my underpants before the accident.

8. Claru

9. Avaire

I feel like I should be offended, but it\'s true >.> A six headed spider daemon with a trumped for a mouth could slither up to me while I\'m building and tell me the planet rammed into a space-squirrel and ide forget it in ten minutes. Seriously... I was once happily building and a skirmish had broken out right next to me. I only noticed thirty minutes later when I asked why my shuttle had a hole in it.

anyways - sorry for the long absence; trying to finish a project before I come back full time. Untill I can manage more, will try for at least once a week.

PANCAKESHIP!!!!

10. vegeta0117

Vegeta0117

piloting and comanding

let me join and i will rip a hole through our enemys

I agree completle

11. Claru

again hmhm~

12. tn44

For thy viewing pleasures.

13. Claru

Good work TN!

14. Claru

15. UK_IN_US

Username: UK_IN_US

Strength: I can\'t pick one, but I\'m good at the math behind the game, and build well.

How you can help my enjoyment: I would love to be a part of a supportive team as a contributing member.

Do I agree with the Code of Conduct: Of course!

One question: Would you allow parallel enrollment in another faction?

16. Claru

Which faction and why do you wish to maintain membership in multiple factions?

This is not a rejection, but I am curious.

17. UK_IN_US

I have some friends in the Lazarus Imperium and wanted to joim them. They\'re ok with the dual-faction thing, and think a liason-type arrangement would be in order. I wanted to join you guys because I like how you have it set up and I think it would be cool to be a productive member of your faction as well as theirs. Naturally, I won\'t be a shipwright for either of you.

18. Claru

I will see you in game for a tour and discussion. The Lazarus is a good group and I think you would do well with them.

19. Claru

I would like to welcome Tn44 and catndaxfire as the newest Squires of the Void Templar. Congratulations on completing officer training. o7

20. Mortiferum

:D

Congrats!