Void Templar: Fear not death, for you have lived with honor.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I never seem to log in at the same time as you guys lately :P

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I guess slightly inactive due to some of us designing ships in single player.

And uncertainty of what happens next patch, so we are spending more time building ships than ususal.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    If you wish to join post the following:

1. In game name:

Moxxy

2. Greatest strength in starmade:

I\'m level headed and rational (I won\'t get rage-y and annoying if I die)

3. How can we help you enjoy the game:

Just be respectful

4. Do you agree with the code of conduct: Yes/N

Yes

Reaction score
    Welcome aboard!

Hankthetank vouching for you is a wonderful start to the faction!

Reaction score
    On the bright side I made mad money yesterday. Huzzah for finance.

Reaction score
    If only life would stop throwing stuff in the way we could do faction things. Sheesh jobs and holidays and family things getting in the way. Priorities are all sorts of out of wack. Starmade starmade starmade. (This was in jest. Games come after family, work, and school)

:)

I hope two weeks in people are still having a good new year!

Reaction score
    Hey guys and gals my new name is NKBS i had to re boot my computer so i lost every thing. But its okay that means i get a fresh new start.

Reaction score
    I actually have a project I want to bring you on board with based on your interest in the political landscape and cataloging the ever changing environment. Best of all it does not require a fast Internet!

Reaction score
    We are not dying luckily.

Just doing a lot of internal maintanance. Working on a new Forum, building a steam group, and debating on whether to implement Skype or try to keep teamspeak.

Also real world things like jobs and school seem to be in vogue these days.

woo~

Reaction score
    Hit me up if you need help with forums or TS, I\'ll see what I can do

all things considered I\'m likely marginally responsable for the need of new forums, even if I did just highlight the issue.

Reaction score
    But an unanticipated weakness in the management structure was the true culprit and became stressed past the breaking point with the frequent resets of server and encroachment of real life needs. The weakness has been remedied, and additional ways of communication are being laid down.

The faction is, to summarize in a word, adapting.

All factions must learn and change.

I look forward to seeing where this evolution takes us.

Thank you Ridik for your continued offers of support, if ever they are needed I will not hesitate to ask. The forum you suggested looks quite nice and will likely be our new home, so rest assured that you have helped.

Reaction score
    To quote from the Lead-Footed Doctrine, \"Dance not upon the hounorable man, for thou shoes are full of taint.\"-Joaniquiashus 1:5:83. And again to quote that Holy Book, \"Punch the evil men in their stomachs, and they will vomit for their crimes.\" The Chapter About Vomit:8:23 So, let us not dance on each other, and let us punch evil men.

I propse, between the Brotherhood of the Searing Sloth and the Void Templar, an ALLIANCE. For in these fast-moving times, one needs an anchor, to slow them down.

\"And let us slow each other down, because man, we were just going like 300 km/h. DUDE.\"-Straphophalopholuphophapholopus 1:2

Zeveryn

The Devious Traitor
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I gave you a spot in our teamspeak. but since it wasnt maintained it was removed. You are welcome to join again anytime. only requirement is and will always be the same. be active or it will be removed within a week unless you notice us about issues.