Not open for further replies.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    No.

The captured solar event is not the power source.

Merely a weapon.
    "Merely..." That's... "merely"... a bit overkill-ish, by my standards... A "solar event" (Meaning what, a condensed solar flare?) for a weapon, and who-knows-what for a power source... But I do intend to visit the home base eventually; that sounds awesome. :P

Reaction score
    "Merely..." That's... "merely"... a bit overkill-ish, by my standards... A "solar event" (Meaning what, a condensed solar flare?) for a weapon, and who-knows-what for a power source... But I do intend to visit the home base eventually; that sounds awesome. :p
    Ill post some pics of our prior home bases. The current one is in the process of being downsized at admin request.

As to the captured solar event I think Avaire was making a dr who reference. Avaire is crazy though and builds strange things. :)

Claru <3 TE

But a wedding won't likely happen. :<

No Void Empire or Tartaran Templar little ones. :<

Casimar Templar maybe~ :3 hmhm~. Orrrr maybe Tribal Templar? Both of those sound nice don't they Cird?

Reaction score
    :'( </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3

Luna only keeps me around for my building skills

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    1. In game name: SilverBack

2. Greatest strength in starmade: Everything to do with ships under 100 mass.

3. How can we help you enjoy the game: Star-Made is nothing, but even more fun with friends!

4. Do you agree with the code of conduct: Yes

Reaction score
    1. In game name: SilverBack

2. Greatest strength in starmade: Everything to do with ships under 100 mass.

3. How can we help you enjoy the game: Star-Made is nothing, but even more fun with friends!

4. Do you agree with the code of conduct: Yes
    Approved!

Zeveryn

The Devious Traitor
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Ill post some pics of our prior home bases. The current one is in the process of being downsized at admin request.

As to the captured solar event I think Avaire was making a dr who reference. Avaire is crazy though and builds strange things. :)

Claru <3 TE

But a wedding won't likely happen. :<

No Void Empire or Tartaran Templar little ones. :<

Casimar Templar maybe~ :3 hmhm~. Orrrr maybe Tribal Templar? Both of those sound nice don't they Cird?
    But a wedding to combine two of the most powerful factions. We would be unstoppable! Rawr <3

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    IGN:will2brown.

Greatest strength in starmade: dogfighting and ship commanding.

How you can help me enjoy the game more:by giving me a organized active and enjoyable faction, i can tell vt is exactly this because of its well made thread, multiple active members and claru is a nice guy.

Do you agree with the code of conduct?: Yes I do.

Reaction score
    IGN:will2brown.

Greatest strength in starmade: dogfighting and ship commanding.

How you can help me enjoy the game more:by giving me a organized active and enjoyable faction, i can tell vt is exactly this because of its well made thread, multiple active members and claru is a nice guy.

Do you agree with the code of conduct?: Yes I do.
    Approved.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    The refitted Absolution is now on display nearby Nass' Sanctuary.
    Minor things need adding, but they can be fixed up on the server itself, I believe.
    The next ship on my 'to build' list, is either the 'Omen', the actual 'Absolution', or a 'Mentor'.

We'll see. ^-^'

Status
    Not open for further replies.