Verkit Industries

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Bridgeception!

Also, I think they should look less pasted on, and more of a connected, sturdy structure. After all, it's the vital part of your ship.

I do see it all coming together nicely :)
    It looks better from a forward or behind angle as opposed to a profile. Plus, the ends of the bridge actually go right inside the main ship - they are the main point of entry to the bridge and out of it. It's also the path to get from the front of the ship to the back.

I might go ahead and add some pillars or something similar to give it more of an attached look though. :)

Reactions: Zeno9141
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Well, I was sitting there, watching my minions work on the Invictus and I thought to myself: 'There is something wrong with this.' Then I realised; the front half was only connected to the back half by a flimsy little bridge. Also, the middle section was only connected to the back half, and that was a fairly weak connection.

So I thought to myself, 'How do I fix this?'. And then I thought 'Supporty things!'

I'm a genius. The childr- Err, I mean slaves - got this together nice and quick. I don't think she'll be falling apart now!

But still, there was the problem of the back half connecting to the middle. So I thought to myself, 'I'll Loreprovise!' That's a word I invented that means Improvise lore to make things make sense. So, now that giant circle is a massive Electromagnet that is using it's . . . Magnetricity to hold the rest of the ship together. Yeah. That. Not glue. Definitely not glue.*

*Seriously, there is no glue. The shop had no horses.

Reactions: Zeno9141
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    One of the first ships Verkit Industries ever made was the Agelast. Originally useful, pretty, and stronk. Now, we look back on the Agelast, and laugh at it. That ship was a joke.

Some time ago, we upgraded the exterior of the Agelast. Now, the interior and systems have been redone. No longer is the Agelast a joke, but a rather the harbinger of what is to come.

Gone are the useless turrets, the ugly white-green paint, and the out-of-date Anti-Matter Cannons. Instead, the Agelast is the wielder of two awesomely powerful Piddles turrets, and an under mounted slightly more awesome Middles turret. For main weaponry, she consists of two huge Railguns - Beam weapons, with a 15% support of Pulse technology and 100% explosive effect. Plus, there is the new, threatening paint job. It has been named 'The Paint Job of Awesome'.

Continue reading for details on the new interior:

Two new automatic Airlocks have been created for the Agelast. Previously, there were none, which happened to present some minor problems upon entering the ship.

Also previously, the Agelast could only hold a crew of four or so, hardly enough to fully utilize a Frigate-Sized ship. Now, the new dorms can hold a total of 16 crew per dorm. There are two dormitories on board, along with the Captain's quarters and an ablutions block.

Previously, the bridge on the Agelast looked . . . Ugly. Now it looks . . . Less ugly.

And lastly, the mess hall, which can accommodate up to eight people at the table at any given time! The original Agelast didn't have one of these, and the this was the crew's choice - or their second choice. Their first choice was toilets, but we had to put them in anyway, because of new intergalactic space-police policy.

These aren't the only rooms on board the Agelast. We also now have a fully-functional* maintenance corridor, a maintenance room for each airlock, a simple core room, and two ramps. They're important.

Here are the statistics:

Mass: 4606.9
    L/H/W: 101/41/43
    Power: 9,675,125.6 (971,940 e/sec)
    Thrust: 8054.7
    Turning: Similar to that of a fat lady after too much pizza.
    Shields: 119,539 Capacity, 11,176 per second recharge.
    DPS: What? Do you think we actually combat-tested it? That's your job.

Availale here: http://starmadedock.net/content/agelast.992/