Verkit Industries

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Hello. Bonjour. Kia Ora. Talofa Lava. Guten Tag. Ciao. Holla. Zdravstvuyte. nuqneH. Iqyer'vnil'gye'toery'he'lat'fad.

Okay, I admit, I made that last one up. But, what does it matter? One day, a planet may be named Verkit, and they may just adopt "Iqyer'vnil'gye'toery'he'lat'fad," as the everyday greeting on said planet.

Now that the fantastic welcome is over and done with, lets get on with it!

|WARNING|
    You are likely to be disapointed.

Currently, Verkit Industries has a fantastic, magnificent range of ships available for purchase. Three to be exact. Both of which are technically not available for purchase, but we don't worry about technicalities here.

First off, the magnificent Syleek Interceptor! It's very 'Sleek'. (See what I did there? ;))

The Syleek has amazing engines, and is incredibly cheap. It's forté is being completely useless at anything except getting in the way. If you don't believe me, look at the stats:

Mass: 15.0
    L/H/W: 16/3/7
    Power: Standard (2112.0 e/sec)
    Thrust: 175.7
    Turning: 4.2, 5.0, 2.5 on their respective axis.
    Shields: 6 cubic meters. (Makes it sound better than the actual numbers.)
    DPS: 802.2

If, for some strange reason, you need one of these, get it here: http://starmadedock.net/content/vi-syleek-interceptor.598/

Our other ship we have available is the Aggravator all-purpose fighter.

Slightly more useful than the Syleek, but twice as ineffective, it's sure to severely disappoint you. She has some OK thrust, the cannons work, (but we don't know what they shoot), and there is some room for storing your favourite cuddly toy inside! It even managed to take down two Isanth-VI's! I personally recommend run and run tactics. At least then you might come out alive!

Now, what you were all worried about, the stats!

Mass: 57.3
    L/H/W: 25/5/17
    Power: Standard (8639.4 e/sec)
    Thrust: 340.9
    Turning: 2.4, 5.0, and 1.9 on their respective axis.
    Shields: 9119.0 (689 s/sec)
    Dps: 1465.7

Recommended for target practice only, or selling at a mark-up to you enemies: http://starmadedock.net/content/vi-aggravator.597/

Alright, finally we have John. He has Barry. Neither need an explanation exccept what is found here: http://starmadedock.net/content/john.735/

Thank for browsing our great variety! Check back often, as we have a new ship ready to be (kind of) released soon!

Oh, by the way, stats listed are probably wrong since 0.15whatever. I'll get around to updating sometime in the next 18 months

Last edited:

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Not disappointed, your ships look great, just in a different class its still cool.

Reaction score
    Nice, I love fighter craft. Not enough low mass ships on the forums :)

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    quite the opposite actually. these are great. i make a lot of low mass fighters too so its great to see others designing things other than capital ships

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Classify the first one as a Drone and everyone will say its the best one ever ;)

The second one looks great one little thing you can do is add sideways Normal corner Blocks to the wing parts of the gun Green Fightercraft.png

Reaction score
    You made up for what the ships lacked (which wasn't much for their class) with the writing :P
    I had a bit of a laugh.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    1) I am not disappointed
    2) Love your humor
    3)I vote you do put these up for download.

Reaction score
    I like the second one, the cockpit is nicely done.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Well, this escalated quickly.

Thadius Faran Those corner blocks were left out for two reasons:

1) To keep mass low(ish)

2)It actually looks better (imo)

jzimmerman4 They will be up for download, but only if slaves are donated.

@allthosepeoplecommentingabouttinyships More small ships are always good. I really enjoy the challenge of making something that works in such cramped spaces. That, and the fact that I never finish bigger stuff. I'll blame it on not enough Child Labour.

@everyonenotpreviouslymentioned Thank you. I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Good news! We're expanding our catalog! Or at least, it's going to be expanded in probably several months time depending on how long this fighter* takes to finish up.

So, here we are! Our most disappointing ship yet! The magnificent Invictus micro fighter!**

Current stats are:

Mass: Ermmm . . .
    L/H/W: Long/Tallish/Fairly
    Power: See the generator in picture.***
    Thrust: Wait, ships are meant to have engines
    Turning: Like a beached whale.
    Shields: More than the Syleek.
    Dps: LOL!!!

Ignore the strange bit of plex doors and flat platform out the front, that is in a severely early possibly won't be in the end product stage.

As you may be able to see, this fighter* is a major WIP and will take some time. Progress shots shall be taken, and uploaded too. On the other hand, that section at the back is and will be forever a giant box without sugslaves.****

*Sarcasm.
    **More sarcasm.
    ***Don't bother looking for it - it's not there.
    ****That's my way of saying "Give me suggestions and download my stuff NOW!!!". (I am aware you can't download it.)

Reactions: Trollerbobman
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Well . . . I *attempted* making a turret. It did not turn out well, and for once I'm not kidding.

Stat-wise, it's probably not that bad. Aesthetically, I hate it. What I'm wondering though, is do I scrap it it or make modifications too it?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Good news! We're expanding our catalog! Or at least, it's going to be expanded in probably several months time depending on how long this fighter* takes to finish up.

So, here we are! Our most disappointing ship yet! The magnificent Invictus micro fighter!**
    this reminds me my new project. it is in early stage, but have some few same details. look it very nice. keep it up. :) nice ship.

Reactions: WolfChild
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Rumcajz

Thank you. I'm happy you like it, though mine are nothing compared to the beauty of yours :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Rumcajz

Thank you. I'm happy you like it, though mine are nothing compared to the beauty of yours :)
    Thanks man, but i think that you underestimate yourself. :) because you have a beutifull ships. :) i love your design. and it have a very potencial. ;)

Reactions: WolfChild
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Quadruple wammy! Something special today folks! Lets start off with the more boring stuff; downloads. Both the Aggravator and Syleek are now available for download, check the OP for the links.

Third and fourth, turrets! Aptly Named Biggles and Piddles, because . . . Well . . . Ones big and the other is piddly, and big and piddly doesn't rhyme.

Anyone, here's a pic to burn your retinas:

That other thing is a shop. I didn't build it; I only work in grey, and very, very precise shades of green.

There will be multiple Piddles and multiple Biggles on the Invictus. The only problem is the core placement on Biggles wasn't quite . . . Right, so I'm waiting for SMEdit to get back up and running to fix that.

Also, I thought I had another fighter lying around to upload, but I appear to be too lazy to upload it. Maybe another time :D

Good day, buy some ships.

Safety tip of the day: Stick close to Nuclear Fission reactors!

Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I had the following discussion recently with a figment of my imagination:

[Me] GET TO THE FRIGATE!!!
    [Figment] Why?
    [Me] Because... Uh... Lolipops.
    *Figment walks off*
    *Five minutes pass*
    *Different Figment brings me coffee*
    *First Figment returns*
    [Me] Why aren't you at the Frigate?!?!
    [Figment] We have a serious issue.
    [Me] What is it?
    [Figment] The Frigate is too ugly to drive; I'll never get a Girlfriend driving it!
    [Me] Never get one by having discussions with yourself either!
    [Figment] I'm serious. It's ugly.
    *Me look out window*

*Me eyes bleed*
    [Me] I see what you mean.

*Spends next few hours applying wallpaper to ship*

[Me] At least it doesn't look like a Kangaroo now...
    [Figment] Sorry sir, but it does.

Reactions: Rumcajz

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I like them both honestly.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Thadius Faran

When I first made the ship, I was quite proud of it. I still think it is OK, but not up to my personal standard, so I re-did it. It also went from two crappy turrets that were ugly and inefficient, to two Piddles and a Middles, both of which are still crappy and ugly, but slightly more efficient.

I still have to re-do the entire interior, but I'm waiting for the weapons update to do systems. Currently I'm trying to figure out what the heck to do with the overly-plain bottom section. It's mentally killing me.