Vecordean Fleetworks

Reaction score
    Our most skilled Ship Necromancers have spent a large chunk of time resurrecting the Anthem.

Take a look!

As you can see it\'s a much sleeker, if a bit shorter. The four 5-barrel turrets have been replaced with six three-barrel turrets. Only two are mounted at the moment. We do plan on notching the forward hull and placing smaller defensive turrets there.

One of the reasons the cruiser is shorter is that we\'re experimenting with a blended fantail/wingdrive. It\'s pretty ridiculous. We may end up adding a spinal gun, depending on the power generation situation, but given our current level of expertise, that shouldn\'t be a problem. We do plan on adding escape pods, a utility ship of some kind, and a soft-serve ice cream dispenser.

Reaction score
    When it pleases me to do so, dear customer! I am currently in the midst of a Vecordean Fleetworking Fugue and must finish the Anthem. I MUST.

Reaction score
    You should stop by the server sometime. We can arrange for this to happen.

Reaction score
    I really like the new FwingDrive (TM) on the Anthem.

Also, isn\'t symmetry great?

Reaction score
    I finally added the Valkyrie and the Hymn for download. I still need to recolor the Hymn, but I have two big projects going right now and that\'s kind of a bummer.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Since im prolly gonna once i download it anyway. Then you\'d just have to paint your wingy things on it. Ill see about getting a dropbox or something tho, so people dont get confused by having a million versions of it.

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Hi, just tell me the server details, and I\'ll stop by :)

Reaction score
    Hello,

The gentlemen of the Phobos Brotherhood will very gladly welcome your fine designs into our ranks. There are some kittens in sector 8.7.33 that have been rather irksome with their meowing, so I will look forward to perusing the forthcoming Anthem to put their fluffy little lives to an abrupt halt.

Insert maniacal laughter.

I hope you will continue to build these wonderful masterpieces of steel and Effluvia Jam.

>TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Or I can find a good home to these kittens instead. Slave labour, of course

Reaction score
    But then you\'d have to feed \'em. And kittens can be quite demanding. Also, don\'t let their cuteness overwhelm you. I hear they can be quite deadly.

Reaction score
    Please bring all found kittens to the VFW sector, as their classy, monocle wearing abomination needs to feed, and what kind of person wouldn\'t allow their abomination the joy of spewing rainbow-colored acid onto kittens, waiting patiently as the acid dissolves said kittens, and then drinking the whole mix back up through a red twisty straw. Honestly.

Reaction score
    the straw has to be twisty. The normal straws allow the kitten fluid to oxidize, so it loses its flavor.