Vecordean Fleetworks

Reaction score
    great ships! i like the designs and the blower-upper things, and its good to see that the new ships keep (t)rolling in, but could you build a science vessel where i can disect things maybe?

Reaction score
    Research, industrial, and non-military support ships are not currently planned. Once we\'ve finished with our fleet ships, we\'ll take stock and see if we want to produce them or perhaps another line of warships using a redically different aesthetic.

Reaction score
    so i guess ill have to wait on my planned disections of all things \'cute and wuffy\' :C

Reaction score
    The Nocturne and Ensemble have been updated to their revision 1 specs. The Ensemble gets a redone lower hull and a few small cosmetic fixes. The Nocturne now has turrets that will regenerate their shields, another 60K or so in shielding, and extra bulk to help keep the core from exploding due to a single medium torpedo strike to the the underside hull junction. We also added Omnidrones (AKA Odies) to the Nocturne.

We also completely forgot to update the Odies and don\'t feel like doing another three or four uploads for the sake of slightly more/less terrible drones, so that ain\'t happening.

Expect the Dirge and Forte updates tomorrow around this time!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    http://s953.photobucket.com/user/Tilbo1/library/VFW?sort=3&page=1

Reaction score
    One way to be a serious competitor is to copy our designs for practice and then use that information to make your own creations. We also dig the white paint job! Keep up the good work.

Reaction score
    The fleet\'s been upgraded to their R1 specs. I\'ll continue to periodically upgrade them as our skill improves and to account for changes in the game mechanics.

We\'re back to work on our cruiser now, shaping the exterior just right.

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    After creating my entry for your contest I found out I needed to go back and refit my Frigate and Gunboat

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    I made this ship as a replacement of my original scavenger, which had no armor at all. It\'s based on the Tremelo and was ment to have a AMC under neath, but i designed the hull wrong so i got rid of it. I hope you like it.

http://s953.photobucket.com/user/Tilbo1/media/VFW/starmade-screenshot-0014_zps33598359.png.html?sort=2&o=2

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Dearest Missoure Vec

I am a loyal customer and have been following your designs for quite some time. I have a request to put in for you. I would like you to look at developing a ship along the lines of these Designated designs but give them a yellow style.http://coolvibe.com/2010/50-stunning-futuristic-spaceship-deisgns/spaceship_stern_tiger_by_ptitvinc/

Sinerely, Lord Ambrose The III L.A.III

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Hmmm, i think he said he will only do small requests, but something like that in yellow would look EPIC!

Reaction score
    This is an interesting design, but VFW\'s production and prototyping yards are working to capacity at the moment. Additionally, the unexpectedly large number of entrants into the VFW Corvette Design Contest has demanded a great deal of additional time and attention.

That said, I would not be adverse to someone giving it a crack and submitting it to the VFWCDC.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Very nice! I really like themed fleets. I\'ve \"borrowed\" the tech inside your fan-tail design. Love the work, see you at the starport.

Reaction score
    The VFW Fantail Drive (TM) is free to be copied and adapted by all. Though we do ask for a bit of courtesy credit for the original design.