Colonel- Segundo

Lieutenant Colonel- Bator

Lieutenant- Cuarto

Officer- Levenbrech

Corporal- Veteran

Private- Pilot

Leadership:
    COMMANDER
    The commanders of the Nation, who goes by the Vandal title of Supreme Bashar, which in the common tongue means "Supreme General." The Supreme Bashars also acts as Commanders of the Vandal Alliance Navy and the Vandal Alliance Imperial Infrastructure Organisation
    Bashar (بشار) is an Arabic proper name, it means "bringer of glad tidings". It is not known if the rank title is related to the name. If so, then by the time when Dune takes place, it may have become implicit that "good tidings" here referred to winning a battle.
    Other cognates include Turkic "pasha, paşa, başa" which means "lord, governor, general, great chief."

• This position is filled by Commander_Magnus and Robbo and is not currently available
    CAID
    Caid is a civilian officer's rank that stands above Bashar and equal to Burseg. The title is used in the known galaxies as the standard meaning of General. The rank of Caid usually means that the general in question deals mostly with civilians. As a result, a Caid is usually a civilian ruler in charge of a planetary base or an outpost of the nation.
    A Caid is also automatically part of the Vandal Alliance Council who act as advisers to the Supreme Bashar (s) and conduct minor administration as well as help to manage those of lower rank.
    Vandal Alliance Council Members can also act as secundos of the Vandal Alliance Navy one rank below a Burseg.

• This position is a very respected and hard earned position and only through hard work, dedication and fabulous work for the faction can one get promoted to this rank
    BURSEG
    Burseg is a military officer's rank that stands above Bashar and equal to Caid. The title is used in the known galaxies as the standard meaning of General. The rank of Burseg usually means that the general in question deals mostly with soldiers and warriors. As a result, a Burseg is usually a military ruler in charge of a fleet or a military outpost of the nation.

• This position is a very respected and hard earned position and only through hard work, dedication and fabulous work for the faction can one get promoted to this rank
    SEGUNDO
    Segundo is a rank for officers within the Vandal Alliance Fleet. The preceding rank is Bator, while the following rank is Burseg or Caid. Segundo is roughly equivalent to a Colonel in modern militaries.

Additionally, Segundo means 'Second' in the Spanish language, which in turn comes from the Latin word 'Secundus' to mean second in charge of the navy, right after Burseg

• This position is a respected position and only through hard work, and steady, reliable work for the faction can one get promoted to this rank
    BATOR
    Bator is a military rank that is often available in the Vandal Alliance Fleet. A Bator is the commander of a small troop, falling one below to that of colonel or segundo .

• This position can be earned by proving to be an able pilot of military/civilian/cargo vessels and through loyalty to the faction. Most commonly earned by Cuartos as a promotion for steady work of high class in building/fighting/exploring.
    CUARTO
    Cuarto is a rank with in the Vandal Alliance Fleet for its officers. Roughly equivalent to the rank of Lieutenant in modern armies.
    Additionally, Cuarto means 'Fourth' in the Spanish language, which in turn comes from the Latin word 'Quartus'. This position means '4th in charge' is equivalant to member rank 1 on starmade and is the lowest rank of multiple ranks one can be when one is member rank 1 in the faction. This rank is available at all times.

• This position can be earned by proving to be an able pilot of military/civilian/cargo vessels and through loyalty to the faction as well as some work in building/fighting/exploring
    LEVENBRECH
    Levenbrech is a military title given to the aide of a Burseg/Caid, and consequently probably not a specific rank as such, but following contemporary practices, most likely held by an officer with rank analogous to a modern lieutenant or captain.
    The word Levenbrech means "Life-Crusher" in a combination of Dutch and German. It might imply that the officer's job is to crush the life out of his opponents or to harshly (but fairly) discipline his subordinates by crushing their will to rebel. Another meaning is that the officer is a long-service career ("Life") officer ("Crusher").

VETERAN
    Proven reliable pilot who has shown to the faction that he will remain loyal whatever the situation.

• This position can be earned by proving to be loyal to the faction and/or having advanced skills in either building/fighting/exploring/scouting/salvaging.

PILOT
    Regular Recruit/Private rank of the Vandal Alliance

More Info on the Vandal Alliance Navy:
    • PILOT
      As a Pilot, you fly ships, and fight in the name of the Vandal Alliance
      • you can be kicked for friendly fire and if you believe this to be an accident you may re-apply for joining to one of the Supreme Bashars, a Burseg of a Caid
    • ENGINEER/BUILDER
      As a member of the Engineering/Building division for the Vandal Alliance Navy, you are responsible for creating and maintaining ships for the fleets as well as working on small outposts within the systems controlled by the Vandal Alliance.
      • Engineer
        Engineers designs ships and systems
      • Builder
        Builders design outposts and facilities on those outposts
      (Note: An engineer may hold one or both of these positions.)
    • Other:
      • MINER
        Miners fly mining vessels, and mine resources for the Vandal Alliance factories and for themselves.
      • TRADER
        Traders sell products, obtain money, and buy necessary materials. Traders may also transport cargo, help factory facilities, and do various other minor economy-related tasks.
      • EXPLORER/SCOUT Explorers/scouts are pilots who look for new territories, systems with many planets and shops in them and who also act the source of information on other factions's activities.
    Vandal Alliance Ramjet

Vandal Alliance Mongol Warrior
    Vandal Alliance Blackbird Scout

Vandal Alliance Interceptor
    Vandal Alliance Adamant
    Vandal Alliance Agamemnon
    MORE SHIPS COMING SOON!

RULES

General:
    • No flaming, offensive and/or excessive trolling towards any of the faction members allies or neutral players
    • No arbitrary raiding or destruction of other factions' or players' possessions or territory. Any attacks on others which are not provoked must be agreed upon by the leadership. This does not apply during times of war to any enemy faction.
    • Do not claim territory without permission unless there is a sound reason to do so and notify a Supreme Bashar of your decision if you do claim a territory. Claiming territories not for mining is only allowed for adjacent territories to the homebase system.
      (Temporary claims for mining are allowed, just make sure to un-claim the system before it starts draining faction points.)
    • Help allies or faction members when they require help
    Building:
    • Ships built for use in the Vandal Alliance Fleet operations should generally follow the Vandal color scheme or at least feature the Vandal Symbol of a golden 'V A' on a blue background. Aside from the rule below, there are no restrictions on ships for personal or unofficial use, but it is prefered that you use wedges, tetras etc. where applicable as large block monster ships (who do not even have an exterior) will not be tolerated.
    • No "Doom Boxes," period. Borg cubes may be tolerated, if they have a large and detailed interior, but in 99% of cases these will not be tolerated and players will be advised to scrap these and make a proper ship.

FACTION APPLICATION FORM

IGN (In game name):

Past Faction (s):

Requested Position(s) for future:

Why I want to join:

Some information about me:

DIPLOMACY:

ALLIES:
    ENEMIES:

• Commander_Magnus
    • Robbo
    • Senji
    • anxcon
    • ghastly57
    • Stibbler
    • Axesoft
    • markk
    • Techman1086
    • VinyGroundhog
    We are currently located on the Elwyn Eternity server.
    IP:
    sm.elwyneternity.com:4242
    We shall be applying for a teamspeak channel on this server in the near future.
    Looking for experienced starmade players. Currently a lot of positions free.

Last edited:

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    lol
    [DOUBLEPOST=1428673879,1428673640][/DOUBLEPOST]lol
    [DOUBLEPOST=1428674156][/DOUBLEPOST][Quote = "peguit38, post: 97762, miembro: 339470"] lol
    [DOUBLEPOST = 1428673879,1428673640] [/ DOUBLEPOST] lol [/ quote]
    If it doesn't show up for a second, wait ten minutes and refresh the page, or else this happens xD

jorgekorke

bottom text
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    I have accepted your alliance request in-game, but keep in mind that is not a full alliance, merely just a trading deal, due to your relationships with Blue Star Squadron and your attempt to ally with Comet Corp, both listed as hostile pirate factions in our database.

Reaction score
    If it doesn't show up for a second, wait ten minutes and refresh the page, or else this happens xD
    Thanks for correcting him. He was thinking about applying but after struggling for about 10 min gave up. Maybe it was 'cause he was spanish and had difficulty understanding things.
    I have accepted your alliance request in-game, but keep in mind that is not a full alliance, merely just a trading deal, due to your relationships with Blue Star Squadron and your attempt to ally with Comet Corp, both listed as hostile pirate factions in our database.
    Good. Understood.

On another note, photos of ships from the Vandal Alliance Fleet will be available soon!

Reaction score
    IGN (In game name):
    Stibbler

Past Faction (s):
    none

Engineer

Why I want to join:
    because your Faction seems to best fit my Mindset

Sysadmin in RL
    I am kind of an Tinkerer

Reaction score
    IGN (In game name):
    Stibbler

Past Faction (s):
    none

Engineer

Why I want to join:
    because your Faction seems to best fit my Mindset

Sysadmin in RL
    I am kind of an Tinkerer
    Application Accepted. Thank you for using the application form properly.
    You have been sent an invite on elwyn. As long as you play by faction rules, your time here shall be great. Good to see you aboard.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Latest Military news:
    The short 3 day war between the Vandal Alliance and thebonezone has concluded. Peace terms were signed where the Vandal Alliance would allow thebonezone to move into a nearby system. TheBoneZone would sell all it's products to Vandal Alliance at 15% discount from now on. Furthermore, TheBoneZone have decided that they were at fault for the war and have offered an alliance, promising greater trade opportunities. The Vandal Alliance has agreed on it.
    Latest diplomatic news:
    Alliance with GNR
    Alliance with Pottotoman Empire
    Alliance with TheBoneZone
    Alliance with Engus
    Alliance with Cobalt Royalty
    Alliance with Eurocorp
    Alliance with Zoom Corperation

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    The Zoom Corporation would like to establish an alliance and a trade deal with your faction , i will await your decision.

Reaction score
    The Zoom Corporation would like to establish an alliance and a trade deal with your faction , i will await your decision.
    The Vandal Alliance has come to the conclusion that an alliance with the Zoom Corporation would be profitable and accept the offer.

Reaction score
    FACTION APPLICATION FORM

IGN (In game name): Techman1086

Past Faction (s): None

Requested Position(s) for future: Builder/Engineer

Why I want to join: I like factions that have great systems

Some information about me: I am very good at maintaining a base or a large ship, and a great aid to have on board because I believe in systems and the use of such systems

Reaction score
    FACTION APPLICATION FORM

Some information about me: I am very good at maintaining a base or a large ship, and a great aid to have on board because I believe in systems and the use of such systems

thanks Techman, it would be handy to have someone to maintain bases and such I have sent you an invite.

Reaction score
    FACTION APPLICATION FORM

Good to have you aboard Techman1086

Reaction score
    IGN (In game name): Axesoft

Requested Position(s) for future: Pilot

Why I want to join: Cuz it's seems like a nice faction and i'm sure we can get along good.

Some information about me: 14 years old and live in sweden, Haven't played this game for so long

Reaction score
    IGN (In game name): Axesoft

Requested Position(s) for future: Pilot

Why I want to join: Cuz it's seems like a nice faction and i'm sure we can get along good.

Some information about me: 14 years old and live in sweden, Haven't played this game for so long
    Application Accepted.
    Welcome to Axesoft, latest member of Vandal Alliance!

Reaction score
    [DOUBLEPOST=1429997175,1429996790][/DOUBLEPOST]FACTIONAPPLICATION FORM

IGN (In game name): markk

Requested Position(s) for future: miner/builder

Why I want to join: i like factions that have great systems

Some information about me: im veary good at building and building miners and mineing

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    no facshuns just singl player

i want to join becase i want to have fun

Some information about me: im veary good at building and building miners and mineing
    Application Pending. You will get your reply within 24 hours

Reaction score
    no facshuns just singl player

i want to join becase i want to have fun

Thanks for the application I shall invite you to the faction shortly

Reaction score
    IGN: VinyGroundhog

Past Faction: I mostly play singlplayer

Requested Position(s) for future: Pilot (may change as different things are needed)

Why I want to join: looking to get a good start on a server. Your faction looks promising, so I figured I'd jump on now.

Plus I'm interested to see how you grow.

Some information about me: I currently live in Portugal, so I'll be on at around 9:30AM Central time.

I am very flexible with where in the Hierarchy I'm placed, so any position will be fine with me.

I'm most experienced with small ships, so larger ones will take some practice.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    IGN: VinyGroundhog

Past Faction: I mostly play singlplayer

Requested Position(s) for future: Pilot (may change as different things are needed)

Why I want to join: looking to get a good start on a server. Your faction looks promising, so I figured I'd jump on now.

Plus I'm interested to see how you grow.

Some information about me: I currently live in Portugal, so I'll be on at around 9:30AM Central time.

I am very flexible with where in the Hierarchy I'm placed, so any position will be fine with me.

I'm most experienced with small ships, so larger ones will take some practice.
    singleplayer*

Application Accepted,
    If you have a skype name could you please supply that to me in a private conversation or in this post and I will add you to our faction chat on skype. That way if you ever have questions and nobody from our faction is online at that time, you can ask on skype. If you don't have skype, would be great if you could get it.
    Good to have you aboard. An invite will be sent to you in the time period between now and the morning GMT time on elwyneternity.

Last edited: