USS: Enterprise (JJ Abrams Version)

Deadlis

Le Chateau Autiste
    Reaction score
    Um... are you referring to a brand new update? I posted a big update a few days ago though... The only thing that I\'m working on atm is corridors... they go all throughout the ship and are very tedious to make... but I suppose that it has to be done at some point.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    I just wondered if there was something new as the topic had fell of the front page. Personally I find corridors fun, trying to make the snake through the various systems of the ship.

Deadlis

Le Chateau Autiste
    Reaction score
    Yeah... the first maybe 3 corridors were fun... then after they started numbering in the hundreds things started to get tedious lol... I still don\'t know exactly what they\'re connecting to... I have a lot of empty rooms with no idea what to put in them... I already have things like sickbay, cargo bays, transporter rooms... but there\'s a lot of rooms on the interior of the saucer that don\'t have any windows, so they aren\'t suitable for crew quarters :\\

Deadlis

Le Chateau Autiste
    Reaction score
    Well... after a few days of working on corridors (argh!) I finally did an interior room that is actually worth showing! While I was taking liberties with interior rooms inside... I thought to myself \"Hey, you know what would look cool? some kind of antechamber inside the saucer!\" And So I brought myself to create this... This is like a 3 deck tall antechamber of awesome.I\'m not a pixel artist but I think the UFP logo came out fairly well :D

This is the view you get when walking in the main door, quite a sight if I do say so myself!

Reaction score
    Is there a download link this looks fantastic! i couldnt ever do this even if i tried. But if there is a download link where is it i scrolled up and down looking for it. if there isnt it is not a big deal just asking

sorry if this is a obveus question i am new to star made and this website so i am still learning how it works and everythig

Deadlis

Le Chateau Autiste
    Reaction score
    So the Enterprise has been done for about a month or so now and I\'ve just been enjoying the fruits of my labor over on Elwyn Eternity (you should totally come play with me and join my faction! :D the IP is \"elwyneternity.com:4242\") and I did intend to finish filling in the saucer with shields and energy where needed... but I seem to have run into a problem where I can\'t run my own server anymore... and untill I figure out what is erroring so severely to cause it to crash on startup (which could be a long time for all I know) I figure I\'ll just release what I have now... which is basically a 99% done ship... It just requires some more shield filling in between the decks... I\'m forced to use a save that I already have of the ship before my server problems started so there will be a few wrinkles in the ship when you get it (I know of some energy blocks \"leaking\" out of the nacelles, and a few blocks missing here or there in the corridors, and some of the corridors have caved in with shield blocks that you\'re going to have to clear out lol) I\'ll try to get my server working again but if I can\'t, I\'ll just upload the blueprint that I have in a couple of days, k? :D

Reaction score
    That\'s fine with me :) it looks great I don\'t know how you did, it looks great just great ,well thanks for the update

Reaction score
    what i do for roleplay ships ahwre i run into this is i dig out a box that is the sise of a turrent unit and i make the turent to mach what it looksed like on top befor i dug out the hole and i fill the rest in with wepons and yes it looks funny after a fight but atleast it looks nice the rest of the time right?

Deadlis

Le Chateau Autiste
    Reaction score
    Yes, My server is still not functional atm... So I decided just to finish it over at ElwynEternity, but as you can imagine, work is slow because I have a faction to run and a war on my hands. So the Enterprise has been neglected lately :(

Reaction score
    I have no idea how to read that... Can you please use English?

therimmer96

Reaction score
    I do prefer the new ones design, but all the ships from TOS were well documented, including a deck layout and measurments of everything. That just isnt the case with JJ\'s ships. The size of things dont match, for example, the shear size of the shuttle bay and engineering is contradicted by the size of the bridge. He based sizes based on what would look best in the film, which is fair enough, but it makes our job even harder than it already is as we dont have that luxury.

I have had the opportunity to see this in game, and in all seriousness, it is awesome. not perfect, but bloody well done to you.

Deadlis

Le Chateau Autiste
    Reaction score
    Actually, the trophy of my personal favorite would probably be the Enterprise F from Star Trek Online. The JJprise comes in at a close second though. While the Odyssey class probably has less information about it than even the JJprise, I still like the really sleak design and the dual neck that it has going.

therimmer96

Reaction score
    Ah, good point. I assumed you was considering just the JJprise and TOSprise. The oddyssey class is a beautiful ship, but with out enough information for an accurate build

Deadlis

Le Chateau Autiste
    Reaction score
    I\'d love to have you on my faction! I\'m running my very own \"Starfleet\" faction :D although a good 90% of our fleet is JJ-verse ships and not typical star trek ones. So that\'s what we\'re sticking with. You can join us in the ElwynEternity teamspeak at voice.elwyneternity.com! :D

And about your deck layout, thing. I wouldn\'t take the into darkness shuttle bay at face value. JJ doesn\'t seem to care whether or not all of the sets would \"fit\" into their respective areas. I had this problem when I was trying to come up with ways to fit certain rooms into the ship, and it just didn\'t work at times. There\'s a scene in Into Darkness that has them leaving the Enterprise out of some magical hole in the side of the engineering hull (the fuck?) that is never seen in any other shot in either movie not even the shot where they leave do you see it... it\'s just like kirk turned noclip on and went on his merry way lol... Not to mention the room for 72 seperate torpedo tubes in the engineering hull, when engineering itself takes up so much room.

Deadlis

Le Chateau Autiste
    Reaction score
    Yeah.... I don\'t have access to those resources xD And the one shuttle bay is PLEANTY big enough lol... As for your error message, my friend had that error and he kept trying crashing with it. He just fixed his problem by re-installing the game. That seems to be the cure-all to a lot of bugs that pop up :\\ hope it helps lol.

Deadlis

Le Chateau Autiste
    Reaction score
    Welp... I got sick of looking at the pointy cones that I had made... So I went back and re-did the bussard collectors on the Enterprise and I\'m much more happy with them now. :D

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    There are a lot of serious inaccuracies on this build that I think need to be addressed.

therimmer96

Reaction score
    Hey, to be honest it is an awesome ship. yes it isnt perfect, but who cares, it is the first to be built to this scale and this close to accurate. There are some far worse versions. So instead of posting things like \"this is wrong\" or \"There are a lot of serious inaccuracies\" offer some advise. Tell him what is wrong.