USS: Enterprise (JJ Abrams Version)

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Are you going to post anything or has this died?

Reaction score
    this is absolutely the most beautifull enterprise version of all! , i hope you wil lfinish it soon! cant wait to fly around in that! :D

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Oh man, this is a cool ship. When will you be putting up a download link? I own the ElwynEternity server and would love to use this for my pirates. I think that would be jolly good fun for all of my players.

Deadlis

Le Chateau Autiste
    Reaction score
    Damnit, Gravy! Why wont you let this thread die! D:

Deadlis

Le Chateau Autiste
    Reaction score
    So, I just read the new rules (new rules are found here: http://star-made.org/content/screenshotproject-sections-rules in case you somehow missed the sticky), and thought I would add my two cents in my own thread since that topic is locked because clearly we cant have any negative comments on the nice clean sticky post, so here I shall go.

1) - Keep preview images inside the page.

Try to resize a version of your pictures if you display them directly in your topic/comment, 500 pixel wide images make for the best fit, link to the full resolution image through the picture or a separate link.

Why should we have to resize our pictures when your broken forum can\'t format images properly in the first place? (which isnt that hard!)

2) - Do not post unowned content without permission.

Please refrain from putting up content without the knowledge or permission of its respective owner, unless the owner in question has given you permission or generally has no problem with his/her content being displayed.

While this doesn\'t particularly apply to me, I do occasionally use a picture of something I didn\'t create to prove a point (which I believe, correct me if I\'m wrong, falls under fair use in which case, why do you care? It\'s not like We\'re making money off of this) so, if that\'s what causes threads/posts to be deleted on whim, then I know me and probably other people will simply move to a different fourm to post our content. And no, I\'m sorry I don\'t feel like going through several weeks of getting in contact with random company X to get permission to use a screenshot from their game in some thread on the internet.

3) - Add neccesary information.

If you do wish to display content other than your own, do make sure to clearly credit the orginal creator.

Also, if you used a tool such as SMEdit or Binvox in the creation of your content, please clearly state so.

First one is completly acceptable, and the second one... Unless you are blatently stealing someone else\'s 3D model and/or work and taking credit, in which case the community (in a perfect scenario) usually calls them out on it and the problem is dealt with. So, let me put this bluntly (WARNING: there is a swear word in this sentence! Ooh look at me, I\'m breaking the rules, I\'m such a rebel!) How the fuck is the use of an outside program any of your business? And how are you going to enforce that? If it \"looks\" like they used SMEdit, lock the thread and be done with it? It just seems like a really arbitrary and unnecessary rule.

That\'s just my two cents on this whole thing. People (Yes, I\'m part of this problem) generally don\'t like someone coming in and trying to impose their brand of rules (I know they are forum mods, and what they say goes) when its been this way for a while now. Anyway, I realize these are all new and We have yet to see how these are going to be enforced. But I, and therimmer96 (yeah I know two people, whoppie...) know that at least we will be moving all of our current and future content to a different website if it gets too bad.