Uplink Issues

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    no the issue was sever side. the 1867 update is older by several days
    are you both on macintosh? that screen shot didn't look mac. i see one mac user an done pc user having issues so it's not platform..

Reaction score
    I am still getting the 401 error. Server restarted, came back up, and I can no longer log in. I get the 401 error every time.

I am on Windows 7.

Reaction score
    hey guys I see I was not the only one have this problem. well I re-installed my game to see if it would fix the problem. well it kind of did. I am able to up-link to the registry now. but now I have this new error when I try to access the server.

I have no idea what is going on. I know that my account owns the rights to the name I was trying to use. so I don't know what to do at this point.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Are the folks still having problems logging in launching the game direct from the launcher, or through steam?

For what it's worth, I logged in via the launcher (Haven't bothered linking to steam yet). Dunno if that would affect anything.

Reaction score
    I'm on OSX Mavericks, though the problem doesn't feel platform-dependant. It's just the uplink that's effed in general it seems

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    try Options and Repair in the launcher. make sure you have launcher 15.
    click search newest
    click download normal
    let it run. see if it helps.

Reaction score
    Still no joy through the launcher. I haven't connected to steam yet, although I have bought it there.

Reaction score
    Everyone's tried repairing, reinstalling, re downloading, password resets et cetera- already - doesn't work, it's a problem server side with uplink

Reaction score
    I don't think it has anything to do with the steam launcher as all steam dose is give you a fancy link to the normal launcher.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Just brought up the launcher and tried to uplink... It worked.

I'm in the northern U.S., Going through Time Warner cable. Does anyone have an IP address or url for the registry to do a ping or tracert on?

Reaction score
    Repairing did exactly nothing. The game was working fine, and then it wasn't. I didn't change my uplink details between sessions, but it insists that I'm not uplinked. Attempting to log in to uplink, gives the 401 error.

Reaction score
    Nope, still doesn't work.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1419145418,1419145353][/DOUBLEPOST]Seems like something bad happened to the uplink's server side user registry database

Reaction score
    Still not working here, giving up for the night. Hopefully its fixed when I get off work tomorrow.

Reaction score
    I have tried force installing, fresh installing, changing password, getting the 401 error as well. Running Win7 and using original launcher

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    I have no idea how to help. I've been trying to find similar issues. I can't find much.