Uplink Issues

Reaction score
    The launch menu allows me to sign in with uplink but whenever I attempt to log onto the server I get:

Server Reject: this login name is protected on this server!
    You either aren't logged in via uplink,
    or the protected name belongs to another user!
    Please use the "Uplink" menu to authenticate this name!

Thing is, I have logged in via uplink. I have also tried resetting my password and anything else I could think of. It was working just minutes ago before I logged off.

Reaction score
    Alas I believe this may be a problem on the Starmade side of things... many of my server mates and I are also having a similar login issue

Reaction score
    Having same problem, can't log into the game. This sucks.

Reaction score
    Makes me feel better knowing I'm not the only one with the issue. I only tried to turn of the draw beams in settings lol.

Reaction score
    Ya my info has always been saved and suddenly now it doesn't work, I logged out and reset password and its still not working. Wtf.

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    Just for giggles try clearing the client cache THEN reuplinking.

Reaction score
    Tried clearing client cache and it didn't fix it. I don't get it, I was playing an hour before and my info has always been saved now suddenly it doesn't work. I logged out and reset password and it's still not working.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Hey guys, at 11:00 Pm CT on the dot I got kicked from the server I was playing on.
    I waited about 15 minutes and tried to log back in: Error 401.
    Seems something on the Starmade side of things went poopers, I can't authenticate.

Good news is I wasn't in combat.
    Bad news is I was repairing My fighter.... It's not docked...

Reaction score
    So now I can get onto any server except the one I was playing on, I'm getting the error: "Server Reject: this login name is protected on this server. You either aren't logged in via uplink, or the protected name belongs to another user."

So for some reason it's all of a sudden thinking I'm not logged in when I am definitely logged in (and yes I'm logged in on the current name that I have always used).

Reaction score
    Hey guys, after being told about this, I've contacted Wedtm (poor guy isnt allowed to sleep :P ) and Schema. I don't have any details yet, but they are working on this.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1419141606,1419141150][/DOUBLEPOST]Update: Schema and Miles have a fix for this on the way

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    Fix is forth coming! All praise the great grey one :schema: and his trusty ghost cats of schine mountain! We may not see them but they affect our daily lives 0_0

You are my personal hero cal.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1419142198,1419141942][/DOUBLEPOST]Update: WORKING!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Cool beans.
    It's getting late where I'm at, I was about to log off, beer on, and sleep away anyways, but it's daytime on the other side of the planet, and I'm sure everyone appreciates the quick response.

EDIT:
    Just tried it, everything's working. Good show!

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Was the v0.1867 update that was just released supposed to fix this? Cause it didn't. At least not for OSX?