UNSC infinity - watch work in progress

Reaction score
    yeap,I will do my best to put all that in :)
    sounds great :D! also are the mech's going to be a fully functional? because I don't see why they shouldn't :). also how about you make two different purpose mech's. one can be a planetary death robot that causes mass destruction on enemy home worlds and the other one can be a utility mech used to carry around cargo from ship to ship and will be equipped with a salvage and repair beam for repair and deconstruction ;).

Reactions: SkylordLuke

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Working Mantis mechs are out of the question. Also I highly doubt MP maps will be in there

jontyfreack

Pipe-God-Emperor of starmade
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I can't wait for this to be finished, I've been wanting to see an Infinity built in Starmade and now its about to be finished. Keep up the great work.

Reaction score
    I'm curious, how much does your current Infinity cost in game credits? The massive 1600m long titan I've been working on a little before summer madness hit is around 14.5 billion cost and only has about 5-10% construction completed.

Reaction score
    cant wait for the download, i part of a warlike faction, the vaygar, and once you release it i was wondering if i could use it once i check with my fleet leaders
    on another nto is is possibel to activate the ai from inside the ship the turret is attached to or do you have to activate them all individualy

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    UNSC INFINITY V.0.8.99 is ready for its first public release,expect a download today,video will be uploaded soon too :D today is a big day

Reaction score
    wow lol so is it ok if i refit you ship for use in the faction i play in?