UNSC infinity - watch work in progress

Reaction score
    UNSC INFINITY is now transfered into 0.15 dev build
    UNSC infinity super project is now 60% done,new update soon.

the only things left to be done are:
    -more power
    -more shields (in the new 0.15 build, Infinity has over 800,000,000 shields ,and over 10,000,000 regen..whaaaat)

with just these two things done,infinity could go live in just about 2 weeks,there is still lots of rooms to be done,but i can do all that in the next 14 days
    once done,this ship will be one of the biggest ships to date,1300mx350x160
    power and shields unmatched in power,turrets will obliterate enemy fleets...

SkyCorp shipyards

date: 1.6.2014
    ingame update #245 of superbuild UNSC infinity

-8 deployable 100m long frigates (launch from inside the belly)
    -30 tier1 antifighter turrets
    -50 tier2 anti cap turrets
    -SuperRazer MAC beam (beam weapon (main)+antimater (slave) ...
    1000mx50mx50m main weapon

-3 x 30 super heavy missile launchers
    -20 pelican dropships
    -5 scorpion tanks
    -10 warthogs
    -2 special ops Pelican dropships
    etc.

yeah guys,this ship will soon go gold,and im sure you guys know,that because this is one of the biggest ships ever,my intention was to make it the best,so all the most expensive blocks were used... Hardened hull,all Crystal colours,new Crystal ores,thousands of computers,glass..
    so yes.. you cant buy this ship,you can only spawn it in,if you are not admin in any of the multyplayer servers,sorry..play singleplayer.

stay tuned for gold release
    I cant wait for when its done :D!

Reactions: SkylordLuke

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Hmmmm, aren't you afraid of something fraking up in the dev build and messing up your ship?

This thing is going to be scary when it's finished (not that it isn't already)

Reaction score
    Hmmmm, aren't you afraid of something fraking up in the dev build and messing up your ship?

he probably created a backup like I do will all my ships :).

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius

i have a backup of a backup+100 other backups hahaha,im pretty safe
    the only things i will not put in the infinity are logic blocks
    because with every new update they kinda mess up(eg. my RAM computer,its dead)
    and new weapons,i am building rooms specialy for weapons ,so each weapon will have its own room,so if anything gets broken or changed,i can just delete everything in that room,its simple and easy

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    and new weapons,i am building rooms specialy for weapons ,so each weapon will have its own room,so if anything gets broken or changed,i can just delete everything in that room,its simple and easy
    True, true. I meant that if anything broke the work you would have done in the prebuild would be lost. But it won't be the case since you're installing the weapons in rooms (great idea).

Reaction score
    sounds good to me :D! also I think an animated infinity will be better than a none animated infinity :P.

Reactions: SkylordLuke
    Reaction score
    True, true. I meant that if anything broke the work you would have done in the prebuild would be lost. But it won't be the case since you're installing the weapons in rooms (great idea).
    I agree to bad I am to lazy to do that :P. but after all the less interior you have the more room for stats :D!

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    well,weapons are the last thing to be done,so before i instal them,i will save a copy of infinity and then if anything game/ship/blueprint breaking happens,i will have a nice neutral copy saved

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Good so the mantis area the infinity menu area and the pelican bay will be there?

Reaction score
    everything that you saw in Halo4 game,i will try to build in this starmade version of infinity,so yeah
    everything in halo 4 is going to be on this ship? its a dream come true :D! and tell me there's halo 4 mech's :D! and keep up the great work :D! this is definitely your best build yet :D!