UNSC infinity - watch work in progress

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    once the new lighting system is in place,i will revisit all those parts and rework them :)

Reaction score
    cant wait to blow it up :D because my capital is getting lonely :( it has nothing challenging that is big like itself XP

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    I'll say it again, awesome ship! Making replicas of this size is a pretty impressive accomplishment!

Reaction score
    i think when this is done,and with its 100mil shields,no one will be able to defeat it hahaha,unless someone builds an even bigger infinity ,but that is just crazy
    make a even bigger and stronger ship you say? challenge accepted! I will start construction almost immediately! well first I will have to construct a few other projects first... I really don't want to build a ship that gets even close to that things size... but well I do have the frame all ready I just need to fill it in *sigh* this is going to take awhile... -_- just some advice DONT build large ships that have over a billion slopes on them ITS COMPLETE CHAOS!!! -_- I honestly don't know what I was thinking at the time... well look on the bright side it will be worth it at the end :D. (hopefully)

Reactions: SkylordLuke
    Reaction score
    ONE thing that I'd like to see is the systems be incorporated in the interior instead of being put in a box of hull. (I'm looking at you Spirit of Fire) Even if you do though, it will be a great ship (can't wait to see keptick's ship learn the meaning of death by lag)

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    UNSC INFINITY is now transfered into 0.15 dev build
    UNSC infinity super project is now 60% done,new update soon.

the only things left to be done are:
    -more power
    -more shields (in the new 0.15 build, Infinity has over 800,000,000 shields ,and over 10,000,000 regen..whaaaat)

with just these two things done,infinity could go live in just about 2 weeks,there is still lots of rooms to be done,but i can do all that in the next 14 days
    once done,this ship will be one of the biggest ships to date,1300mx350x160
    power and shields unmatched in power,turrets will obliterate enemy fleets...

SkyCorp shipyards

date: 1.6.2014
    ingame update #245 of superbuild UNSC infinity

-8 deployable 100m long frigates (launch from inside the belly)
    -30 tier1 antifighter turrets
    -50 tier2 anti cap turrets
    -SuperRazer MAC beam (beam weapon (main)+antimater (slave) ...
    1000mx50mx50m main weapon

-3 x 30 super heavy missile launchers
    -20 pelican dropships
    -5 scorpion tanks
    -10 warthogs
    -2 special ops Pelican dropships
    etc.

yeah guys,this ship will soon go gold,and im sure you guys know,that because this is one of the biggest ships ever,my intention was to make it the best,so all the most expensive blocks were used... Hardened hull,all Crystal colours,new Crystal ores,thousands of computers,glass..
    so yes.. you cant buy this ship,you can only spawn it in,if you are not admin in any of the multyplayer servers,sorry..play singleplayer.

stay tuned for gold release