United Gaming Space Command [Halo Military Faction]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    On saturday I was one version ahead as the event was meant to start and I could not find the link about how to go back to the previous version

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Er, I just read your backstory for the first time...

AAAAAAACCK!!!!

Please allow me to write a new backstory for you? The timing is horrific, and spelling/punctuation errors abound...

If I do write a new one, I will try to adhere to the old one as much as possible, but it definitely needs a re-think and/or a re-write.

:P

-ElvenSong117, Master Engineer of the Covenant

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Son,

Shush.

Our back story is something I worked on as an Idea, I have a proper way to write it soon. Plus the OMEGA story is truth. Hell it actually happened. Even so, the main story does need rework but by all means do one for the covenant!

Thanks,

-Com.Lava

Reaction score
    Galxor\'s texture pack has updated, its on a ifferent page now, im trying it and it is brilliant.

Reaction score
    Here you go: http://star-made.org/content/galxors-texture-pack-update-16913

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Ladies and Gents,

We have a website now so if you\'d please click on it on the main forum. Its under \"Steam group & website\". Sign up/login and our personal info will be up there.

Thanks,

-Com.Lava

Reaction score
    oh im liking where this is heading .. but heres a question .. how much space we got on that site .. coz if we have lower then 100mb then i can hook us up with a better one for free and here is a one that i made for my star trek online fleet .. when i was playing sto that is http://71stforcerecon.shivtr.com/ .. has a integrated chat system like the starmade site dose as well and its preaty easy to use

Reaction score
    Hey, im a private in whiskey platoon i joined before the weapons patch was in and i have been placed as a scavenger, would it be possible for me to be ODST trained to become a ground trooper?

Reaction score
    Im not filing this out like you asked becuse i have other plans.

Im not a into formatons i like to be ferst or last strike i eather use fast munuverable ships or big fast ships I bild my own ships, so I can repare them. If im let to join I will want to be in my own groop and select my own team I fight in was that are hard to preferm but let me take sips head on that are up to 12x my sise and win.

I use small teams and I try to use disintagraters in clusters and lanch them at enamy ships with docking.

To land big blasts and by past sheelds with this i like to think im createve not crazzy but eather way I can do the things that most think imposable.

If you let me in i will take some (shore leave) right of to get the stuff to make a big ship to carry me and my atack ships and enyone you groop with me. My prefences with who you groop with me will be small but fast to destact the enamy when i get ready for my strike and deliver a ferst and finale blow.

I will also help in cargo transportaton and ship transport to areas that have are in need of thease replacement/reparing and upgradeing tools with my ship for that is what thay are for.

thanks for your consiteratons.

Towerbilder leave a reply to this if you let me in with the ip.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    What an... interesting... application you have received, Lava. This one sounds ready for war.

>>to \"towerbilder\": You sound like you would be perfect for the Special Operations role in the Covenant. I\'m not sure if the UGSC has an equivalent rank, but SpecOps fly solo missions into the heart of enemy territory, sometimes using stealth ships, sometimes flying in small groups.

Then again, you could be one of those people who just really doesn\'t like the Covenant, and prefers to be human.

If you do reconsider, our faction page is here: http://starmade.org/content/thecovenantempire

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    There definitely seem to be a lot of people who like the humans better, as your faction contains many times more members than the Covenant has or has ever had...

I hope we get more recruits soon.

Reaction score
    I don\'t know why more people are not going for you guys. I enjoy the covenant ships and style a lot more than the UNSC\'s style (although the ships are pretty badass), but sadly I found this spot before yours :P. How big is the number difference?