United Gaming Space Command [Halo Military Faction]

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Hello recruit. I am Commander Lava, we will deal with your recruitment process shortly. Please make sure to sign up to our site. http://ugsc.shivtr.com/

Good luck with your enlistment.

-Com.Lava

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Our main page has been totaly re-worked. I have removed and changed a lot of things due to our new forums. Please check them out. So everything has changed here and our initiation has changed. However there is no need to worry. Its almost the same, but with a few tweaks from me and recruitment officers.

ODST\'s in two weeks time will be getting a full run. With or without the Dawn. I cannot give you information here. Specific date will be released via forums on announcements.

We have full operations on our forums and I hope you will welcome all of our rookies to the team. Good luck rookies and existing members prepare.

Thank you,

-Com.Lava

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Everything has been updated over on UGSC\'s site. We still take enquierys and forum topics here if need be.

-Com.Lava of the UGSC

Reaction score
    What is your nickname and age? (My nickname is .... I am ....)

XJamesTheGreenX, 19

Why do you want to apply to become an official U.G.S.C member? Keep it breif. (I want to become a member because...Im good at....Im not so good at...)

I\'ve always loved the halo universe. Now being able to play as part of that universe would be a great honour. Im good at Building ships generally i can build any ship that comes to mind, But i like playing with ideas half way through. Im not so good at Decorating the interior i like the clad metal look generally.

What is the class you wish to apply for: Marine/Fighter/ODST/Engineer/Builder (Marine)

Marine

Why do you wish to apply for this class?(Im good at killing stuff.)

Because when we need to get down and dirty i can get the job done. I\'d also love to see some boarding action.

What type ship do you prefer to fly: fighter/ frigate/ warship/ dropship/ droppod? (Fighter)

Dropship, or Droppod

How good are your pilot skills? (Good, i can kill... amounts of people)

Alright, Im able to defend myself against pirates, when i get a good ship in my hands. Other wise i prefer Ground action

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Hello XJamesTheGreenx, I see you have sent an application onto our main site. Please just use the questions on the forums labelled \"StarMade Enlistments\" Please post your enlistment there. Thank you.

-Com.Lava

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Server Update! We are switching hosts, please bear with us and thank you for you co-operation, please make sure to come on ASAP and save your ships, as well as send Shadow-Wolf a pm on station Co-Ords for them to be saved.

-Lava

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Damn, I haven\'t been on for a while, but I will start coming on to the server regularly again

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    That\'s great to see, we do miss our members, some have been discharged due to innactivity.

-Lava

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Ourserver has and will be even more upgraded due to our members and the covies gaining more people, gentlemen, the UGSC NEEDS RECRUITS!

Please visit or leave a comment here.

-Lava

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    ---------------[Transmission Received]-------------------

What is your Username and age? (My username is .... I am ....)

sethwilliam, 17

Why do you want to apply to become an official U.G.S.C member? Keep it breif. (I want to become a member because...Im good at....Im not so good at...)

I love the halo series and after seeing some of the amazing halo ships created in this game I realize this is as close as I can get to a halo universe simulator.

What is the class you wish to apply for: Marine or Fighter/ODST/Engineer/Builder/Scavanger (Marine)

Probably a \"resource\" collector to start out the game and help out.

I\'m not sure what else I can be good at cuz I am absolutely TERRIBLE at designing ships.

What type of ship do you prefer to fly: fighter/ frigate/dropship/ droppod?

Probably a frigate or transport/cargo ship

Well I can fly and shoot although I\'m still fairly new to the game.

---------------------[End of Transmission]--------------------

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Hello Seth,

I am Commander Lava, leader of the UGSC. You are able to change class at any time, also we have some larger and to scale details better than the Halo Universe, thanks to ur master engineer FCpt Crigo. Even so I understand. Hopefully you have looked onto the site, admittedly right now were having a server problem but will be resolved shortly.

-Com.Lava

Reaction score
    IamPeeNut, 19

Why do you want to apply to become an official U.G.S.C member? Keep it brief. (I want to become a member because...Im good at....Im not so good at...)

I love the halo series and just looking to have fun with others that like it.

What is the class you wish to apply for: Marine or Fighter/ODST/Engineer/Builder/Scavanger (Marine)

Probably a \"Marine\" to start out the game.

I like fighting.

What type of ship do you prefer to fly: fighter/ frigate/dropship/ droppod?

Probably a fighter

I am a bit rusty because I was in basic military training for the last 3 months but I think I can handle.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Hello Rookie,

I am Commander Lava. Ill be looking at your enlistment today. Have you signed up for the UGSC main forums?

So far is all good, im ready to run you through the enlistment system. Good luck.

-Lava

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Seth, your application is accepted, please pm Jackrkazi or myself for the test on our site when you are ready.

-Com.Lava

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Peenut, your application is accepted, please pm Jackrkazi or myself for the test on our site when you are ready.

-Com.Lava

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    The UGSC has gained some...difficulties, losses and over all low attendance. Shadow and I have decided to re-form teh UGSC over the comming months. All UGSC members will have a decision to make, more news on the site later.

-Lava