United Gaming Space Command [Halo Military Faction]

Reaction score
    Whoops, wrong universe. But my point is clear, DIE YOU COVEY SCUMS! WE WILL WIPE THE POOP DECK WITH YOU!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    We don\'t do anything to prisoners. We don\'t take prisoners... >:)

You will be eating your words when our fleet comes out of Slipspace an inch from your noses and slaughters you all before you can even man your fighters. And at least we have the cleanliness to expel waste where it belongs, not on the deck where it will cause the entire ship to stink.

Reaction score
    if you come out of slipspace an inch away from our noses, you would probaby crash into a planet and your ship would be wrecked....

Reaction score
    Didnt you change forums because we posted on your forums, if you didnt like it why are you doing it to us, lol

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    We changed forums because we wanted to change forums. Mostly it was because I wanted a fresh start from all the confusion, and I wanted to put up a new info post.

And true. We would probably be wrecked. Although, we might still be able to do some damage by obstructing bital trade routes... XD

Reaction score
    if you crashed, we would just blow your wreck up, from the inside, bit like a self destruct mechanism

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    If I am correct, we have both signed into the UAF. I would like to express my happiness in working with you to restore peace to the StarMade universe.
    -Prime Admiral Debris, commanding officer of the DFN

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Hell,

I cant even get on Elven! We actually have 3 planets by the way just one is off limits :)

Going to kick your ass,

-Com.Lava

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Gentlemen, I\'m liking the suggestions, but please click \"reply\" it makes it easier to read when I scan the forums also we need Zeniths city name. Post your suggestions as a reply, Best one wins and will gain a resort house in the city.

Goodluck,

-Com.Lava

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Hello Prime Admiral Debris,

It is lovely to see such a nice welcome, we indeed are happy that we are in the UAF and that we can account all of brothers in arms. Indeed let us restore peace to all of the galaxies out there!

-Commander.Lava Leader of the UGSC

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Apart from that brilliant and not to mention hilarious fact (Pyrex all over again) The Dawn of War is upon you! I sure as hell dont mean a fight. You\'d best be watching your radar, I got some firepower under my belt, Including this well-organised faction,

Good luck Covie scum!

-Com.Lava

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Lance Corpral,

You just wanted use of the word \"ass\" didnt you!

I\'m in a very childish mood, excuse me, have to get back into my punishing & diciplinitary ways.

-Com.Lava

Reaction score
    maaaaybe... i got another, I Lon (miss out the space, i and l look the same...)

Reaction score
    ==[Translation]==

I will turn every last one of you\'re colonys to GLASS!!!!!

==[END]==

Reaction score
    the planet is already named ... we ere talking about the city and thats not a bad name tbh

Reaction score
    i like it ... i was actualy thinking about making a cargo runner this past few days .. taking a short brake from building the corbulo and the station :P

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    From what I\'ve heard, you covie\'s are we\'ll under eqquiped. Glasing will be the least of your enjoyments. Son, I have a feeling that we\'ll rip your heads of and mount them on our walls as trophies!

Good luck alligator.

-Com.Lava