United Gaming Space Command [Halo Military Faction]

Reaction score
    I am in the process of making a ship that is a bit like the albatross from Halo, however it will probably look nothing like that, i am just taking the general idea of it, because instead of having a lift, it will land drop the box then fly off and retrieve it later. It will come in two variants, one will have the underhanging box filled with plexstorages, and the other will have the box for troop and vehicle transport, if anyone has a ground vehicle design that would like to be transported to the ground, post the length,width and height of said vehicle. BEAR IN MIND: this is the first ship i\'ve made in a long time, so dont expect it to be brilliant.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Use the Albotross\' pictures for a rough Idea, If you make a few varients it will be much better and we can camo them differently. If it works, then its fine. Just make sure with the transport that their is different build blocks of whatnot to enter, so people dont get thrown into space.

-Com.Lava

Reaction score
    Ok, i was going to use the pelican blueprint as a basis (changing a large portion of it, of course), but im not sure whether i am now.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Probably easier to make it from scratch, it doesnt matter how big, just keep it reasonable.

-Com.Lava

Reaction score
    Yeah, i\'ve realised that, its just that im usually terrible at making copies of things, i\'ve got the box sorted though, it can carry 40 people in build thingies, and it has something like 20 plex storages aswell.

Reaction score
    So I have been away for a rather long time, but really want to get back into it so I was wondering if we needed any stations. Also do we have adequite defense turrets? Please PM me a detailed (mostly) list outlining space requirements for ship docks, defense turrets, layout, position (if necessary), purpose (mining, refitting, storage/docking), and any other information you deem fit. I plan on making a blueprint so that if I am away others can fairly easily follow what the basic plan for the structure is. Plans will be sent to anyone that is interested and will be based off of the core location.

These plans will be completed in about a weeks time, but don\'t hold me to it since I also have a life. They will also be fully dimensioned so that there will be no guess work.

*pictures of ideas are wonderful wether it be a hand sketch, paint file, internet pic/gif, phone photo, camera photo, webcam photo*

*spherical builds are discouraged due to complexity, but can be made with time*

*any and all submissions must be submitted with the heading \"STATION SUBMISSION\", with the first line of the comment being the proposed name*

*no silly ideas such as \"make it look like a planet\",\"make it look like fire is everywhere\",\"make it nothing but neon colours\",\"the shape should be the middle finger\", ETC.*

*all submissions are subject to changes necessary (such as \"how the hell do I do that\") and the submissioner will be contacted with either an acceptance, rejection, or an acceptance with conditions notice*

*please be patient, your submissions may be placed on a build list and will be built on a later date*

Thanks for reading and look forward to submissions.

Reaction score
    I\'ve had an idea, to do with planetary defense.

What i propose is, we have an area that is out of bounds for general faction members, which are silo\'s for giant dis-intergrator missiles, for when ships need just a little bit more help when fighting big enemy ships.

Of course these would have to be guided in, but the people guiding them in should be able to jump out before the missile hits the ship.

(its just an idea, people tell me what you think on it.)

Yours Truly,

Lance Corporal Krosulhah

Reaction score
    The silos and their missiles are a great idea, but jumping out before impact leaves crew stranded in the middle of a warzone... literally. It would be better if they stayed in there till the bitter end, and only as a last resort (such as a Titan has punched through our defenses and we only have fighters for defense).

An idea that I have had kicking around is creating a giant sphere that protects the planet from direct assault, and the only way in would be through a very well defended plex door. Kinda be fun looking at the covies flying around in confusion at the orb world.

Reaction score
    Like those forerunner things?, also i was thinking that after the missiles hit, a pelican or something would pick them up.

Also i have something i\'ve also had for a while, for a little distance leading up to the plex entrance of the sphere, why not have disintergrator mines, lining the way in so you cant just try to approach from the side and avoid other defences.

Reaction score
    The disintergrator intrance is actually great, but may be a bit tricky to repair after being set off. Perhaps instead of having disintergators you could place extremely strong turrets running the length of the entrance (about 100k-1M dps), this just makes repair so much easier and the \"nope\" factor more intense (seeing as there would be 4 turrets in a circle firing at you all at once, and these circles would be layered 5-7? thick resulting in Titans getting ripped up in seconds).

Reaction score
    This link is to a very nice circle generator, it can generate any size circle. The lovely thing about it is that its really easy to use, but does become a bit confusing on massive circles as it does not change colour for different sections.

http://donatstudios.com/PixelCircleGenerator

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Gents,

We got a couple holes in Zenith. Defence to RED this means any non factioned ships are being taken down.

Discipline is getting tight.

-Com.Lava

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Update & fixes

• Spelling check
    • Updated Steam group and website

Thanks for reading!

-Com.Lava

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Yes, there was a small incident with one of our members and one of your members. Luckily, though, it has been defused.

Reaction score
    with my help :p, im still looking into the incident, so i can figure out what happened.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I keep trying to get oon the server for a boot vamp so that I can know what to do but every time I seem to be 1 version ahead.

Reaction score
    the server is, as far as i know, on the latest update, maybe you are a version behind now.