United Gaming Space Command [Halo Military Faction]

Reaction score
    Thank you sir, its just a little annoying that i cant get up there to help.

Reaction score
    Understood sir, will move my belongings to Zenith. I have some logs for you as well Commander. See me on and I will deliver them.

Reaction score
    if we are going for resources like in halo wars, should we use albatross\'s (http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/D96-TCE_Albatross) for cargo like in the game, and another thing, i think we should have power generator buildings rather than buildings have their own power generation,(thats not the stupid part), and also will buildings rise out of the ground like in halo wars? (thats the highly unlikely stupid idea)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    I like that Idea. We need to set up camp on zenith and those ships need building, any ides/ designs please post them and get this into a discussion.

What do you guys think of this?

-Com.Lava

Reaction score
    i just thought that we should have some form of cargo runner, and more realistic power generation on the planet

Reaction score
    We should create some fast cargo runner/strike ships. A: it would come in handy for taking pirate stations and having enough space for all of it. B: we can run supplys from zenith to pyrex much faster than with a warship.

Reaction score
    I thought that too, its why i decided to ask if it was possible to add in the Albatross, and with the better than a warship thing, it should be able to land and take off from the planet, thus making it much easier to load and unload rather than having to load the supplies onto a pelican or whatever from a warship then flying it down, also making it more time efficient

Reaction score
    Im going to keep coming up with things like this until the server is updated, but anyway, i was thinking that we should make a refit of a light frigate, the atlas i think its called on the server, but have it carrying a load of detachable mines on the bottom, that it can deploy via the weapons menu, to help defend areas, i\'ll probably come up with the mines, unless anybody has a good design for them.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    How about some turrets with a single thruster to allow them to rotate, they could just be detached and then reattached when needed or left as a permenant defenese. Plus, you could do a mixture for fighters and larger ships quite easily.

Reaction score
    well, turrets are easy to spot, because they fire at you, whereas a mine is usually unnoticable till you fly into it, and it rips a hole in your ship.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    You have 2 planets now?

You have been busy...

If you are getting bored of being a human, feel free to transmogrify yourself and become a Sangheili fightin for the Covenant Empire! http://star-made.org/content/covenant-empire

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Also, I am becoming convinced you are using this server trouble on purpose to prevent us from organizing...

:P