United Gaming Space Command [Halo Military Faction]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Crigo i saw the pheonix ITS EPIC i am hoping myself that i can fly a INFINITY class vessel for the fleet but so far just a carrier ship :) the UGSC Forwarduntodawn

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username: GangreenEVO

Male

17 years old

I want to become a member because i have tired some other factions, but they were ever so abusive and very disorganised. I am hoping that your faction lives up to it\'s first impression of being organised and plesant. I wish to become an active member in a friendly community.

i would like to apply for the class of fighter, because i most enjoy flying small to mid sized ships and am quite skilled with them.

i prefer to fly fighters

i can kill 3 other players flying the same ship that i am flying while taking very little damage. I did this during a lan party with roughly 15 people.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This is the UGSC Forward unto dawn we have engaged a pirate station minor damege to systems got alot of money for you all

Recruit LordSauron cammander of the UGSC Forward Unto dawn

Message end //:>

Reaction score
    I am interested in your application, and will be happy to include you in the UGSC, but I ask that you also look at the covenant side of our server too, as they are verry low on people. If not, message me for the IP.
    I am interested in your application, and will be happy to include you in the UGSC, but I ask that you also look at the covenant side of our server too, as they are verry low on people (you may be able to become the Covenant fleet leader)

Reaction score
    I am interested in your application, and will be happy to include you in the UGSC, but I ask that you also look at the covenant side of our server too, as they are verry low on people. If not, message me for the IP.

Reaction score
    I am impressed with your aplication, and your building skill is very much needed, and am accepting your application with much enthusiasm. Server IP is:

With your permission, I\'d like to ask for you to bring along your Phoenix class so I can have a look at it, and potentialy kick you up to an instant Ship Commander to look after her if you accept.

Com.Shadow-Wolf

I am

Reaction score
    At the moment, I have taken it upon myself to begin making the new Flagship of the UGSC, a copy of the UNSC Infinity. I am aiming for such a build to span a length of 2000m, and have enough space to replicate Infinity\'s aims, as a supersized (in respect to StarMade) Flagship and Carrier. Will keep you updated on the progress.

Com.Shadow-Wolf of the UGSC Hellfire

AAt

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    http://star-made.org/content/mighty-covenant#comment-33187 : this is the new Covenant forum page please join us on the journey we need ship builders and ship masters and pilots :) if you like the UGSC stay here puny human if you want to join the Covenant Empire then click the link.

Wort wort wort wort wort wort wort wort wort

Reaction score
    hi sry for the delay reposonse .. i was out of town ... and yes id like to bring in my ship with you guys .. i tryed to log in today on the server but was lagging like hell .. some one might have smashed a big ship in a planet or something ... il try later on and see if i can log in then

Reaction score
    thx :) .. i em trying to get it as close to the spirit of fire as i can ... but some aspects of it are just imposible at the scale it is right now

Reaction score
    http://www.minecraft-craftingguide.com/calculator.html
    http://www.minecraft-craftingguide.com/calculator.html

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Update Needed.

I need an update on all the new recruits/ranks/Enemy\'s

Ill need it by today as I am still \"not around\" Thanks.

-¤Com.Lava

Reaction score
    1 i am 1124max

2 i want to join b/c i am good at building small extreamly efficent ships and i know how to make the most efficent power generaction possible but i am not good with angled blocks at all

3 engener/builder

4 b/c i like to make ships

5 aneything thats huge

6 medium but best with titan class ships with i titan and a good crew i cam punch a hole in any covenent capatal ship

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    1124max,

Please specify Age and Gender. Pick ONE job and please specify the class you wish to work with.

Thank you.

-¤Com.Lava

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Information for all you newbies out there!

This is to all recruit Application forms. Please make sure you have followed the rules of:

Gender, Age, Username, Job and ship class.

Thank you for your time.

-¤Com.Lava

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    What is your Username, Gender and age? (My username is .... I am ....I am ....)

• Xeign,Male,16

Why do you want to apply to become an official U.G.S.C member? Keep it breif. (I want to become a member because...Im good at....Im not so good at...)

• I Want to join the U.G.S.C because you seem like a well organized faction, are halo themed, and are military based

What is the class you wish to apply for: Marine or Fighter/ODST/Engineer/Builder/Scavanger (Marine)

• my focuses would have to be Marine/ODST and builder/Fighter

Why do you wish to apply for this class?(Im good at killing stuff.)

• I enjoy Infantry combat and space dog fights

What type of ship do you prefer to fly: fighter/ frigate/dropship/ droppod? (Fighter)

• any ship is fine though Fighters sound ideal (planetary invasions)

How good are your pilot skills? (Good, i can kill... amounts of people)

• I haven\'t really tested myself in pvp

Reaction score
    What is your Username, Gender and age?

• (My username is fmi005 I am male I am 15 yrs old)

Why do you want to apply to become an official U.G.S.C member? Keep it breif.

• I want to become a member because i love halo and building. Im good at building and piloting. Im not so good at being accurate while shooting.

*What is the class you wish to apply for: Marine or Fighter/ODST/Engineer/Builder/Scavanger

i want to be a builder/engineer

Why do you wish to apply for this class?

• i am good at building huge ships and design.

*What type of ship do you prefer to fly: fighter/dropship/ droppod?

• dropship

How good are your pilot skills?

• i can dodge the most bullets and barrel roll.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Both Xeign and fmi005 will be placed into the bootcamp and we\'ll test your steel there. I will send the IP via message for the server, please follow the rules and keep an eye on the forums.

Good luck recruits.

-¤Com.Lava