United Gaming Space Command [Halo Military Faction]

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Members,

U.G.S.C Members from Seargent and above take note. Bootcamp assignments must be complete and forms noted to me by 20/07/2013 It must include a training method and way to get our recruits a well deserved promotion. Message me on site on the details.

By order of the U.G.S.C Sector-A-O-18264-627

-¤Com.Lava Owner of the U.G.S.C

Reaction score
    What is your Username and age? My username is Borealis and I am 18

Why do you want to apply to become an official U.G.S.C member? Keep it breif. I want to become a member because I\'m good at fighting and I\'m not so good at making money

What is the class you wish to apply for: Fighter

Why do you wish to apply for this class? I am good at flying most ships.

What type of ship do you prefer to fly: fighter/Frigate

How good are your pilot skills? Great, Heavily complimented

Reaction score
    [NOA.text loaded]

Sorry commander I\'ll be in cryo for a week or two kick the covies ass for me

[End file]

[D-link lost]

Reaction score
    What is your Username and age? My username is Jack and I am 16

Why do you want to apply to become an official U.G.S.C member? Keep it breif. I want to become a member because I\'m good at fighting

What is the class you wish to apply for: Fighter

Why do you wish to apply for this class? I am good at flying most ships.

What type of ship do you prefer to fly: fighter/Frigate

How good are your pilot skills? Great

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    What is your Username and age?

• my ingame username is: DrakenGard4 and I\'m 19.

Why do you want to apply to become an official U.G.S.C member?

• Because i enjoy being in military focused factions.

What is the class you wish to apply for: Marine or Fighter/ODST/Engineer/Builder/Scavanger (Marine)

• dropship pilot / engineer

Why do you wish to apply for this class?

• Because I\'m quite useful as support role in team.

What type of ship do you prefer to fly: fighter/ frigate/dropship/ droppod? (Fighter)

• Infantry Dropship / Cargo Ship

How good are your pilot skills?

• I have no problem piloting all sorts of ships.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    hey guys ive been logging in when i have the chance but no one seems to be one... whats up guys?

Reaction score
    Apologies for the absence of the server staff, but this is due to the fact we\'ve been busy sorting out prepaiations for our Minecraft server. This has left us little time to be in Starcraft untill we\'re done, but I will try to cover for the majority of staff and will be on sorting out tasks and training for all UGSC operativeitives.

.Com ShadowWolf

TL;DR. We\'re making our MC server, so can\'t be online much. I\'m gonna stick around though and sort things out.

Reaction score
    What is your Username and age? (My username is .... I am ....)

• quineylego

Why do you want to apply to become an official U.G.S.C member? Keep it breif. (I want to become a member because...Im good at....Im not so good at...)

• I want to become a member becauase Im good at scavanging and not so good at building huge ships. (Although I will build ships if I am needed to do so.)

What is the class you wish to apply for: Marine or Fighter/ODST/Engineer/Builder/Scavanger (Marine)

• Scavanger

Why do you wish to apply for this class?(Im good at killing stuff.)

• Because my scavanging ships are awesome, and I find joy in destroying stations and ships brick by brick!

What type of ship do you prefer to fly: fighter/ frigate/dropship/ droppod? (Fighter)

• Frigates, if they are outfitted for fighting and salvaging.

How good are your pilot skills? (Good, i can kill... amounts of people)

• I am an excellent pilot at larger ships. I can salvage crap really quick,

Reaction score
    Welcome to the UGSC, I am .Com Shadow-Wolf and am 2nd in command of the UGSC, alongside .Com Moultonlava5. We Will send you our IP shortly and will test what you claim. We hope you enjoy your time here.

Reaction score
    Welcome to the UGSC, I am .Com Shadow-Wolf and am 2nd in command of the UGSC, alongside .Com Moultonlava5. We Will send you our IP shortly and will test what you claim. We hope you enjoy your time here. and are looking forward to a pilot of your type.

Reaction score
    What is your Username, Gender and age? (My username is .... I am ....I am ....)

• LETHALVIP3RZZ I am Male I am 22

Why do you want to apply to become an official U.G.S.C member? Keep it breif. (I want to become a member because...Im good at....Im not so good at...)

• I want to become part of this faction due to my love of halo and especially UNSC and my natural hatred for the dreaded covenant. I\'m good at transporting goods, mining expeditions and internal affairs type jobs (ie making sure the faction member aren\'t stealing from the faction or being double agent for the enemy) I\'m not so good at building/designing-everything i build always looks terrible.

• ODST (for when personal weapons become introduced into the game) Scavenger until that time.

Why do you wish to apply for this class?(Im good at killing stuff.)

• I\'m good at CQC playing all halos and the occasional battlefield and i have a knack for mining great resources.

• Drop-pod (ODST use these)

How good are your pilot skills? (Good, i can kill... amounts of people)

• decent, i can take down pirate bases with a starter 25,000 ship without losing shields and can hold my own in PvP one on ones

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Recruits,

All recruits that have not been added/accepted manually, I am here to announce that you are all accepted into the UGSC and that we need memebers to start becomming higher ranks!

All recruits are required to attend Bootcamp ASAP i\'ll be running Bootcamp at Saturday from 5pm GMT -10pm GMT. Congratulations recruits, You\'ll get the IP via mail.

Good luck with your Bootcamp.

-¤Com.Lava

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Recruit,

ponytonterrrr717, this is a military faction. Please fill out the application form to begin bootcamp.

-¤Com.Lava

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    X-Com has assaulted the UGSC HELLFIRE and has severely damaged it, this happened sometime between 7/17/2013 and 7/18/2013. Hull breach confirmed all decks. Full extent of damage unknown at this time.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Information gained. Fleet dispatch, how bad is she soldier? Do we have ny idea who did it?

-Sending out High and Low command for immediate rally of troops.

Good work on the report Soldier.

-¤Com.Lava