United Gaming Space Command [Halo Military Faction]

Reaction score
    What is your Username, Gender and age? (My username is .... I am ....I am ....)

• Renvari, male, 21

Why do you want to apply to become an official U.G.S.C member? Keep it breif. (I want to become a member because...Im good at....Im not so good at...)

• I Want to join the U.G.S.C because you seem like a well organized faction, are halo themed, and are military based

What is the class you wish to apply for: Marine or Fighter/ODST/Engineer/Builder/Scavanger (Marine)

• Honestly I\'d like to do a bit of everything but my focuses would have to be Marine/ODST and builder/Fighter

Why do you wish to apply for this class?(Im good at killing stuff.)

• I enjoy Infantry combat as well as building defences/ships and space dog fights :)

What type of ship do you prefer to fly: fighter/ frigate/dropship/ droppod? (Fighter)

• any ship is fine though Fighters/Dropship/Droppods sound ideal (planetary invasions)

How good are your pilot skills? (Good, i can kill... amounts of people)

• I have held my own against pirates but honesty haven\'t really tested myself in pvp

Reaction score
    [load file CRYO-295n-report.txt]

rct.killing-spree has been cleared for combat and is awaiting transport to there post

[end file]

[D-link lost]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    What is your Username, Gender and age? (My username is .... I am ....I am ....)

• Mujin, Male, 20

Why do you want to apply to become an official U.G.S.C member? Keep it breif. (I want to become a member because...Im good at....Im not so good at...)

• I want to become a member To see how larger faction work out on starmade and hopeful get some role playing in.

What is the class you wish to apply for: Marine or Fighter/ODST/Engineer/Builder/Scavanger (Marine)

• ODST Engineer

Why do you wish to apply for this class?(Im good at killing stuff.)

• I like to fix/imprive things and I like to take stuff apart so as long as it works for command I\'ll do my best. Even if it mean I\'m having to much fun taking something apart and seeing how it\'s built!

What type of ship do you prefer to fly: fighter/ frigate/dropship/ droppod? (Fighter)

• Fighter, Dropship or Frigate. depends on how fast it moves and takes damge. Don\'t want something that moves fast but can take a few hits and not be destoryed.

How good are your pilot skills? (Good, i can kill... amounts of people)

• Depends on how good you need me to be? and how slow the ship you give me is?

Reaction score
    My username is dinobeetle and I am 14 years old

I want to be in the faction because i would wanna help beat those covenent ass

I would want to apply for class Combat Marine/Fighter pilot/Combat Engineer

I am more of the offensive person

I prefer to fly fighters and frigates

I am able to pilot all types of ships and have a decent skill

Reaction score
    The sever will be down fo a day or two while the host computer is moved and cleaned. In the mean time, try making new ship designs on singleplayer to spawn here.
    T

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    U.G.S.C

This is a personal LoA as I will be unable to attend bootcamp/Starmade for a while. Omega is under charge of FSgt.Chunky. The LoA means that full command is given to Commander Shadow-Wolf whilst im gone. Listen to him and send him any messages. I\'m sorry for the miss of bootcamp recruits. I owe you all a training session.

Training sessions for recruits will happen on saturdays at 5-6 GMT be there for bootcamp/training.

So I will return asap but until then listen to Commander Shadow as he is in charge for a while.

Thanks,

-¤Com.Lava

Reaction score
    sounds cool but im a bad pvper and im not a good miner and i cant relly make ship but ill help fix them

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    For people who are looking at signing on and may not want to become a member of the UGSC please take not of the Covenant section. We do need as many of you to check it out. Thanks.

Fixes and Add-ons:

• Recruit and Private off Loa
    • Commander on Loa
    • Commander Shadow Wolf is in charge, all messages to him.
    • Added: Recruit skin for U.G.S.C members to download
    • All Messaaged Applications must be moved to the forums or will not be attended to.
    • Updated Ranks and jobs

Reaction score
    What is your Username, Gender and age?

• My Username is Ineosi, Male, 15

Why do you want to apply to become an official U.G.S.C member?

• I want to be a member of a faction with a seemingly good command structure, and share and expand my knowledge of the game with others.

What is the class you wish to apply for: Marine or Fighter/ODST/Engineer/Builder/Scavanger

• Builder or Engineer, wherever I am needed the most

Why do you wish to apply for this class?

• This is my particular area of expertise, and the thing I enjoy doing the most

What type of ship do you prefer to fly?

• Frigate

How good are your pilot skills?

• Mediocre at best, not the area I have spent the most time developing skill in

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username. gender. age.

I am The MIGHTY LORD_SAURON and I am a guy also 15

Why i want to join because i like warfare and i dont like salveging

What class Fighter. why i want to be a fighter. Because i like the idea of bombarding the enemy with a hail of laser\'s and Missile\'s.

type of ship i prefer to fly. Warship the biggest one i can. piloting skills. very poor in fighters pretty good in warships

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    My last application i guess didnt post so.

Username etc. I am Lord_Sauron male 15

Why do i want to apply to UGSC.

THE COVENENT HAVE MY RING

Class i would like to be.

Fighter marine or ODST wich ever see\'s more combat

What ship i prefer.

WARSHIP. or Frigate i dont mind ether

Piloting skills.

Average to good aslong as i am in a big ship i am good

You\'re\'s sincerely LORD SAURON

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Lord_Sauron [message] I have a blueprint for the Halycon class Light cruiser i e Pillar of autumn

[massege end]

Reaction score
    All applicants are accepted into the UGSC as I have seen your numerous applications and am happy to accept you all in for training. Keep up with the site for training info and I hope you enjoy your enlistment into the UGSC

Will those still interested in joining PM me for the server\'s IP

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The base was attacked today at 1800 hours UK time the pirates where killed succesfully by the UGSC Forward unto dawn. the enemies where identified as pirates but i beleve they were payed of my covenent to raid us and find out our weaknesses the stations defences and the fowarduntodawn destroyed the pirates no survivers were found the ships destroyed.

Recruit Sauron Cammander of the battlecarrier Forwar unto dawn [End of transmission]

Reaction score

• Crigo - m/25

Why do you want to apply to become an official U.G.S.C member? Keep it breif.

• i like the structure command on this is rly worked out nicely

What is the class you wish to apply for: Marine or Fighter/ODST/Engineer/Builder/Scavanger

• decent fighter .. not bad as a builder/engineer

Why do you wish to apply for this class:

• love killing other ships

What type of ship do you prefer to fly: fighter/ frigate/dropship/ droppod?

• Modified Phoenix-class colony ship (http://star-made.org/content/spirit-fire-halo)

• not bad i guess .. as long as they dont bump into me and couse me to lag out

Reaction score

• Crigo - m/25

Why do you want to apply to become an official U.G.S.C member? Keep it breif.

• i like the structure command on this is rly worked out nicely

• decent fighter .. not bad as a builder/engineer

Why do you wish to apply for this class:

• love killing other ships

What type of ship do you prefer to fly: fighter/ frigate/dropship/ droppod?

• Modified Phoenix-class colony ship (http://star-made.org/content/spirit-fire-halo)

• not bad i guess .. as long as they dont bump into me and couse me to lag out