United Colonial Systems Shipwright

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    The UCS_LX-Undesignated-Unnamed Luxury Yacht

This Yacht will keep a wealthy space fairing family of six comfortable, safe, and happy (and the two required flight crew members not as comfortable).

The main living deck contains four small bedrooms, two bathrooms, a master bedroom, lounge, dining area with attached kitchen and observation deck. The lower deck contains a bedroom/bathroom with single bed for the flight crew to share, at least one crew member has to be awake at all times so they have to share. The lower deck also contains the core room, cockpit, and a shuttle bay. The custom built shuttle has eight jump seats so it\'s well suited for everything from and emergency escape to a day trip to some distant planet surface.

She\'s not armed with any offensive weapons but has seven defensive turrets. The shields, thick hull, and defensive guns should be enough to keep light pirate raids at bay but I wouldn\'t go hunting for trouble.

Order yours today for the low low cost of $12,696,168 !!

Dining Area:

The lounge:

Master Bedroom:

Shuttle Bay:

The shuttle bay was designed to handle a standard shuttle but it imposible to get lined up with the docking module so I had to make a smaller shuttle that could get it\'s nose right up to the module in order to dock. I managed to make it still have enough \"seats\" for everybody on board though.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Your ships are amazing. I need to study your interiors especially, mine are lacking hugely. Another good job :)

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Seeing as how I apparently still need a break I finally got around to finishing a basic M.A.M. blank so I can make unhardened grey hull M.A.M.s fairly easily.

The first of these is my Aeroponics Module.

The module is nearly identical to the Nightingale but instead of being a hardened medical ship it uses cheap grey hulls and is filled with aeroponic farms and protein re-sequencers capable of feeding an up-and-coming colony until crops can be planted or additional aeroponic facilities constructed.

Designed to be flown and operated by a crew of six she has all the amenities needed including kitchen, dining area, six bedrooms and two bathrooms.

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Admittedly they are kind of useless as far as game mechanics go (1*) but they add quite a bit of depth to the role play meta game. Of course I am an avid backer of the argument that ships can be built that serve no real purpose other than to just exist, this game really isn\'t only about combat, if it was true no body would fly anything but a warbox around.

(*1) Well I do have an idea for an \"artillery\" M.A.M. that would require some adaptations to the mammoth carrier to work right.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    It looks great. It\'s logical (as far as RP goes), and is something I\'d like to have on my ship :P

It really is something that would be needed when it comes to Colonizing, so it\'s a great M.A.M. I can really see the big picture with these.

To qoute McDonalds, \"I\'m Loving It.\"

Reaction score
    I\'m still waiting for DL\'s of the Luxury ship and the Aeroponics MAM.

BTW: Great ship designs!

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I won\'t be releasing any ships until Starmade updates with the new block types and my ships get a proper look over with all the options that will be available, the luxury yacht was actually designed with the new corners in mind.

I\'ll also probably release new version of a lot of my ships too, they\'ve been getting tweaks now for a while as I\'ve gotten more experience building and adding details.

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Thanks to inspiration from Saturn Shipyards, The United Colonial Systems (UCS) has finally constructed a proper dry dock.

It was built to be large enough to handle any and all UCS projects in the future, although it may not fit our battleship or fleet carrier the dry dock can at least be used in the beginning phases of construction. The shipyard will of course also be capable of constructing multiple smaller ships are once as well as being able to repair, maintain and refit existing ships.

Only the frame is completed for now and the outside of this will be covered in turrets to protect new ships from pirate raids while the ship on the inside will remain safe from turret fire. We are tired of our idiot AIs shooting in progress ships when they are parked next to the home base. This will also be a fully mobile shipyard, on top of the frame will be command rooms, cargo bays, and big old engines as well as other space accouterments.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I love yours ships, they kinda have this cute ugliness. like a pet bulldog! They all look like space houses and i want to just go inside one and snuggle up next to the warm cozy internal heating duct with SONYtm simulated christmas cheer!

Saba

Jack of all Air
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I\'d like to take all three of the non DLable ones for a spin, anychance you could help a brother out?

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Which three?

The Yacht has been refit with new engines and has had it\'s edges smoothed out with new corner blocks so I should be able to upload that ship as soon as the new website is released next week.