Uniform preview mannequin

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Not really sure how the skin loading would work. It seems like it'd be quite a bit of effort server side for something people could just obtain and put on locally.

Though it would make for some nice immersion from an RP stand point to be able to make character changes without leaving the game

Reaction score
    I though skins were only client side?

That would be nice by the way. But I'd prefer space suits/armour

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Not really sure how the skin loading would work. It seems like it'd be quite a bit of effort server side for something people could just obtain and put on locally.
    I'm not so sure about that. Afaik the process of applying a Skin to a player can be entirely client-based, because right now your client is downloading skins of other players. But let's say that it does cost resources to the server and that the player (in the worst case) would have to restart their client for the skin to be applied: It would still make a great feature for the game (kinda what you said).

I though skins were only client side?

That would be nice by the way. But I'd prefer space suits/armour
    Maybe you've been in a server that doesn't allow custom skins? In my server skins are server-side. I'd also love to see this with suits/armor, this and the feature I proposed aren't mutually exclusive!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I like this, it could be like NPC, but with custom skin interface dialog, and no animation.

Additionnaly, I'd like to be able to set a NPC custom skin by script. (Currently I'm only able to change npc default skin)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    >I like this, it could be like NPC, but with custom skin interface dialog, and no animation.
    Very well put.

>Additionnaly, I'd like to be able to set a NPC custom skin by script. (Currently I'm only able to change npc default skin)
    I'd also personally prefer that, in the case of uniforms, the face was hidden.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    This is a good idea. They can do it, it's not that hard to program. Thumbs up.